Revenge of the Mummy (USH) | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yea like I said the person told me could be wrong (looks like he is) about the break room. You might be on to something about the water/sewege pipes, Opie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a shot with sunshine for anyone interested.

Mummy_020716_1.jpg

Reactions: William and Aaron
^It is strange. Maybe something changed last minute.

I don't know anything about anything, but it looks as though they are excavating down to the foundation. Like they were going to put in water/sewer. Seems like a lot to do for a break room, although if there's bathrooms maybe that's necessary. Where is the break room now?
The break room is in the employee hallway, though not exactly next to where these walls are. It's just under (or next to) the last piece of track before entering the finale turntable IIRC.Now, bathrooms. That is something I had not thought about. Hmmmm

Edit: And yeah here's Murdy's tweet from yesterday https://twitter.com/horrornights/status/696077434119024640

Haunt construction of course doesn't start up til summer so I'm thinking that they might be doing something like SS28: prep, then pave over for HHN use.

Reactions: BernardMesa
just a rumor i heard

this is the last summer of the mummy and it'll be the new spot for nintendo

not sure how valid. Just thought id mention it, maybe someone else heard something and can dismiss it?

I have never seen so many rumors fly around for this one spot. It's everything from Nintendo, Diagon, to possibly Jurassic World. 

This being the Mummy's last summer seems highly plausible. 

It makes sense. Construction would need to start soon if Universal wants Nintendo to compete head to head with Star Wars Land.

just a rumor i heard

this is the last summer of the mummy and it'll be the new spot for nintendo

not sure how valid. Just thought id mention it, maybe someone else heard something and can dismiss it?

You do have a good track record, so that may be good to keep in mind.

That said, I think whatever takes ROTM will either be Diagon or Nintendo. If its Nintendo,  I still think that Diagon will come later on; and vice versa if Diagon arrives first.

Yeah, I could see that.

As for Diagon, it sounds more and more like its the upper lot much to my bewildered confusion. I just... I want to see them blueprints if that's really the case.

Yeah, I could see that.

As for Diagon, it sounds more and more like its the upper lot much to my bewildered confusion. I just... I want to see them blueprints if that's really the case.

Like I've been saying for months. The full Diagon Experience would fit perfectly in the Studio Tour loading/backstage/staging areas. However there is no way it would ever fit where WaterWorld is.

Reactions: Chris
Studio Tour is not part of the upper lot, so I doubt that's what people mean. They definitely mean WaterWorld, and I still can't come to believe that narrative.

I did some measuring with Google Earth. Diagon Alley without the Hogwarts Express and the London waterfront is about four Acres.
Daigon%20area.png

The the area around Water World I outlined below is also about four acres.

Water%20World%20area.png

The plots of land that are suppose to be Nintendo in both Orlando and Japan are even bigger than Diagon Alley. So of the two lands Nintendo needs more room, which means Nintendo is the land most likely going to the Lower Lot.