Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 129 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, I could see a couple pre-show rooms for this just to keep capacity up in the case of people missing their return times. Use them to stack a couple shows worth of guests so they aren't "in line". If the first pre-show starts to thin out, they can have the return time kiosk kick out a few immediate ride time tickets to fill it back up. The question will be how it handles the return windows, and how well the system deals with breakdowns or other delays. It could be that they keep the virtual queue below capacity and use the same idea with immediate return times to mimic a standby queue. Runs the risk of pissing people off though if they have a later return time and someone else walks up and gets right on.

:thumbsup:.....I think I'm going to get a beer & drink it on the HE for my next trip, just for the hell of it. Drink & food consumption encouraged. What a twist. "Please Eat & Drink on the HE" sign would be appropriate.

Drinking on the HE was probably the most authentic part of the whole being on a train in Britain experience. Only topped off by going to the Lost Continent after and having a kebab.

They nailed it.

Go mad and have tennents super :ack: and a tunnock's, @scott_walker would feel right at home :cheers:

People in my local drink that, it's beyond vile. I draw the line at $4 for a caramel wafer when you can get 5 out the pound shop. I was outraged but I could just be a typical tight Scot.

To keep this on topic. Will there be any themed drinks for the ride?

A range of 'The Tonight Shots' perhaps.

People in my local drink that, it's beyond vile. I draw the line at $4 for a caramel wafer when you can get 5 out the pound shop. I was outraged but I could just be a typical tight Scot.

To keep this on topic. Will there be any themed drinks for the ride?

A range of 'The Tonight Shots' perhaps.
Drinking is an "appropriate" topic on any OU thread. It's in our theme park genetic mapping. :lol:....They could have a drink named after every past Tonight Show host. Of course, with Johnny Carson's & Fallon's legendary drinking exploits, they might need a half dozen named after each of them.:cheers: :D

Reactions: Joel and LieutLaww