Project 611 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Project 611

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sooner, from what I understand. Timetable has been moved up.

I'm excited to see what they do and hopefully get an idea of what will happen with the rest of Marvel but I was hoping it wouldn't start until I got a chance to ride it in September. Any idea how long it will be down?

I'm excited to see what they do and hopefully get an idea of what will happen with the rest of Marvel but I was hoping it wouldn't start until I got a chance to ride it in September. Any idea how long it will be down?

It'll be down for an extended period, will most likely open for the holidays, and then will be down for another extended period

I honestly have no clue if this is right, but considering this and Twister seem to have been moved up, I'm guessing it has to do with the way summer crowds booked vacations. Maybe the end of the summer is a bit light so they figured they might as well get started.

Didn't Transformers get rushed along for tax purposes? could that be the same thing here too?

Since the permits only say interior, does this mean nothing will change to the ride itself? Or will there still be parts that will be retracked?
Also, how come they commence this during the busy summer months?

Since the permits only say interior, does this mean nothing will change to the ride itself? Or will there still be parts that will be retracked?

We'll see when work actually begins. The permit was just applied for yesterday. It'll be a little while before it even gets approved.

Fingers crossed it's still open when I go in August. It would be quite a blow. Hulk is always my first ride on a vacation, a good way to kick off the trip. August is still a busy month from what I've seen so I hope they hold off until September, which is not busy from what I hear

There is supposedly going to be two shut downs. On lengthy one before the Holidays and another long one after. So whatever they dont do now will be done then. As for why are they starting now...I would expect a lot more of these type of refurbs across the year

Pretty cool! Glad to see it get some love. I do kind of hope they keep the current signage, its always been one of my favorite MSHI character cut outs.
The_Incredible_Hulk_at_Islands_of_Adventure_15_(2).jpg