Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 593 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Great shots! I see that you shoot Panasonic, how do you like the system? I know people rave about the video but I'm curious what the lens ecosystem is like and how you like the photography function!

Reactions: universal_fanatic
So I started in photography with a Nikon D7000 and it was a great photo camera but the video features were quite limited. Fast forward a few years and I was shooting more video (weddings, corporate interviews, etc) and needed a camera that could keep up so I picked up the GH4. My main camera is now a GH5 and both are obviously great for video but the photo quality is quite decent too! I have a few Lumix series lenses which are great, nice stabilization and autofocus and I picked up a Metabones speedbooster so that I can still use my old Nikon lenses (just no autofocus)
I sometimes go back and look at my old D7000 photos and they still hold up really well (I think even better than the GH5) but it's hard to go back to an older camera when you're used to modern features.

Reactions: Galactus