Penguin Trek (2024) | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Penguin Trek (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
At least make an attempt to have the ground "white" as if it's a snowy-icy terrain. That's one of the biggest fails at SWSD with Arctic Rescue & Emperor. The landscape (or lack thereof) doesn't match the theme

I grew up on RCT, so I'm judgey lol
They heard you! Now if only the entrance looked like this it'd be perfect.

RCT_1_Snow_and_Ice_Ride_Entrance_and_Exit.png

I still think this area could used some snowy rockwork between PT and Manta. At least it looks a lot more wintry.

swcoaster.png
The grey patches under the ride could be for some additional theme elements.
It looks like the additional theme elements are already there? A few small rocks and a log. One of the rocks has a very obvious notch in it so something extra might go there.

I hope they don't cheapen out on reworking those icy areas around the restaurant. I always liked the theming around there. That was one of the best parts when they first built it.

Couldn't get a pic, but there's a section that looks a bit way too close to Manta. If both coasters meet there at the same time, we're talking a few feet of clearance between the two.

Couldn't get a pic, but there's a section that looks a bit way too close to Manta. If both coasters meet there at the same time, we're talking a few feet of clearance between the two.
I brought this up before, but yeah, definitely interesting that Manta now has an extra scare element early on the ride. Very close call that I hope they got the calculations right on. :nervous:

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
I brought this up before, but yeah, definitely interesting that Manta now has an extra scare element early on the ride. Very close call that I hope they got the calculations right on. :nervous:
Hoping someone catches a video/photo of that segment, would be interesting to see how close it is with the vehicles.