Pass Member Park Takeover Event - June 9 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Pass Member Park Takeover Event - June 9

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aw crap, I'm already having issues. It's saying my pass isn't eligible even though I punched in my ID correctly.1653424828944.png

It crashing on me....F

Edit: looks like it went through, got an email but thought I was done for. Thank you for the link

Also this makes me think my express will work at the event
Universal Express is not available for purchase or use during the event (with the exception of Platinum Annual Pass members after 3 pm Universal Express access benefit).

I got it on mobile (Google Chrome specifically)! Try using that if PC still isn't working! Then again, right as I wrapped up on mobile, I noticed I got past the entry field on my PC.

Good luck everyone!

Also this makes me think my express will work at the event
Universal Express is not available for purchase or use during the event (with the exception of Platinum Annual Pass members after 3 pm Universal Express access benefit).

This is making me think that it won't be as empty as we think.

Also the mention of food discounts is making me think there won't be free food in mass like the Jurassic after hours event. They should also keep the after 6pm parking a thing outside of this event lol

This is making me think that it won't be as empty as we think.

Also the mention of food discounts is making me think there won't be free food in mass like the Jurassic after hours event. They should also keep the after 6pm parking a thing outside of this event lol
We will see soon, I plan on eating before the park and if my express pass works great but hope the crowds are lower then 100% but im kinda surprised if you can't buy express but can use it feels like those lines will be basically walk ons

Didn't realize this but the Tour is gonna be open! Going to be sweet to get a night time tour. I doubt it but do you thin k they'll surprise us with the Nope experience on the tour?

Didn't realize this but the Tour is gonna be open! Going to be sweet to get a night time tour. I doubt it but do you thin k they'll surprise us with the Nope experience on the tour?
It doesn't look like it's ready yet but that'd be sick

Regardless, I am excited to be able to check out the tour at night!

Do we have any idea roughly what kind of crowd capacity to expect at something like this?

ugh im going to have to cancel a horrid week i had. Went to a wrestling show got heat stroke. 2 days later now i have covid lol. Worth it though but that means i cant attend this.

ugh im going to have to cancel a horrid week i had. Went to a wrestling show got heat stroke. 2 days later now i have covid lol. Worth it though but that means i cant attend this.
So sorry man! :/ Get well soon!

If any of you see a taller guy wearing a Bride of Frankenstein HHN shirt with an HHN 2019 Ghostbusters lanyard, that’s probably me. Don’t be afraid to say hi this evening!

So is the Dream Works theater going to be open?

I know they said no shows but is it a show or an attraction?