"Old School" Universal Orlando | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

"Old School" Universal Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I did notice that they've saved the last "Jaws" animatronic, and it's in the "Disaster" queue line. That was really cool, made me a bit "emotional" in a warm and fuzzy way LOL

I did notice that they've saved the last "Jaws" animatronic, and it's in the "Disaster" queue line. That was really cool, made me a bit "emotional" in a warm and fuzzy way LOL

I thought that too, until I asked a disaster TM.they said it is not from the ride, but they might be full of :censored:!

Yeah, surely it's just an old skin that had to be take off or at least from the same mold of the actual jaws ones?

I'll always miss Amity
attachment.php

Me too. Especially the discussion about Kong possibly having a guide makes me miss it even more. The Jaws skippers MADE that ride and they often had some really good jokes that me and my friends are still quoting today.

While I miss it, the new future for this land is bright. Look at how much land that ride took up.

True true...just imagine the amount of new life-lasting memories Diagon Alley will create for millions. Jaws was a very sad loss, but at least something just as wonderful will be rising up in its place.

While I miss it, the new future for this land is bright. Look at how much land that ride took up.

I totally agree. I was resistent to a lot of the changes happening at first, but after seeing what's been put in and what's to come...I'm so stoked. Just don't touch ET!! :boxing:

So did the shark win in this one? :inquisitive:

I have always loved the look of water and fire in reverse, extra hypnotic.