Old Hard Rock and Psycho House | Inside Universal Forums

Old Hard Rock and Psycho House

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ash

Mar 10, 2013
Where exactly were these in the park? What's there now?
I was actually of a decent age when these were at the park but I for the life of me can't remember where they were and what's there now.
I think I remember having to cross a road via a bridge to get to hard rock... so I think that was technically "off property" but where did you access the bridge?
Was the Psycho house near where MIB now is?

I believe it may have been somewhere around where Curious George is today.

Here's a map to kind of give you an idea:
us1992map.jpg

Nice one, thank you... I remember the tram tour.. it was so lame.

Yeah I remember my dad telling me how lame it was. I always remember seeing the old Hard Rock building peeking over the trees in Kidzone every time we visited, and the they tore it down in 2011. Never knew what it actually was until my dad told me.

I think the only attractions that have been relatively unchanged are E.T. and Animal Actors.

I believe they used the Psycho set for the filming of Psycho 4

Yeah it was really cool but it looks like it took up a huge chunk of real estate but I agree it would be awesome if it was there.

I remember waiting in line for one of the HHN houses in the parade building, when you come down and turn left onto the road I looked at Google Maps on my phone and it still showed the Hard Rock building. If I remember correctly I was right under the bottom of the guitar.