Official Orlando United Opening Night Meet-up (9/19) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Official Orlando United Opening Night Meet-up (9/19)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If anyone wants to start gathering earlier in the day, I'm thinking of hitting the park in the morning, having lunch and seeing an afternoon showing of The Maze Runner in Citywalk.

For the first weekend, there shouldn't be an issue.

Awesome to know! Thanks BriMan!

If anyone wants to start gathering earlier in the day, I'm thinking of hitting the park in the morning, having lunch and seeing an afternoon showing of The Maze Runner in Citywalk.

I'll also be at the parks Saturday in addition to all day Friday and Friday night for HHN. So if anyone would like to join up, give a shout out!

Picture yourself on Twister and you know the actual twister they create there on the ride? Well imagine that being replaced by a 4 year, 3 year and 1 year old and that is my household :rofl: The baby is the best behaved but the other two turn into monsters when they are super overly tired (cant blame them though since they are still so young) so that combined with my wife's sometimes lack of patience can make for a fun night :lol: Im hoping they fall aslpee early and then I can sneak out Saturday night. Friday night I will def be there

LOL - And I thought a 3 year old while pregnant was rough! Hoping 4 years apart will be better. By the time the new LO gets into the 2 year old tornado phase my 3 yr old will be 6 and should know enough by then. Of course I shouldn't complain too much, my daughter is not too bad, she has her moments when she is hungry or tired though.

Simple suggestion based on the logistics of what y'all were discussing in the podcast...Take it as you will!

What if yall split the group into 4 to 5 sub groups? That way you have your meet up but you dont have to tote around 80-300 people in one group :thumbs:

Simple suggestion based on the logistics of what y'all were discussing in the podcast...Take it as you will!

What if yall split the group into 4 to 5 sub groups? That way you have your meet up but you dont have to tote around 80-300 people in one group :thumbs:

This is actually a really good idea! Think about this, each co-host gets a group and the Trackers. Then we just switch leaders or whatever in between houses so that we can still get to meet/know everyone.

Add my name to this mofo :happy: Wife just gave me the go ahead :thumbs: + 1 at least and waiting to see if Roodles will be joining also

Oh I don't see why not, let the terror begin mwah ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa. Hope your bros getting the spiced rum again :drool:

I'm psyched to meet everybody! Wish I could buy a round of beers but it looks like that would run more than my annual pass :lol: