Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Official Orlando United Opening Night Meet-up (9/19)

Ok so I know this is late and I never post here but I know nobody personally that wants to go. They either are too broke or too scared. I'm very tempted in going to the meet up tomorrow but I will be going as one. Would it still be okay to join?

I'm already here! Hard to miss me in this shirt!

southwest_20orange-20140919-00988.jpg

Just so everyone knows the first bill and ted is at 7:30. So I think the meeetup should either be moved up time wise or location changed to meet at bill and ted or time moved till after Bill and Ted

Hey jarmor I'm going to be at the meet up too right now I'm sitting across from duff gardens if u want to meet up with me my name is chris and I'm wearing a white shirt and I'm sitting by myself.

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows the first bill and ted is at 7:30. So I think the meeetup should either be moved up time wise or location changed to meet at bill and ted or time moved till after Bill and Ted
I second this! I plan to see the first B&T but if that doesn't work out for the meet up I'll catch up afterwards.

Unfortunately my ride evaporated so I won't be there, so bummed about it. Hopefully I can make it out for HHN on Thursday next week.

Add me. Definitely would like to meet you guys the rest of my friends arent going to get there until 9 after they get off work. And it would be nice to meet some new people.

I came for the APH event and this is so unorganized it's ridiculous. What a great way to treat your loyal customers.

I hope you all have a kick-ass meet up! I'd love to be there, but I have to skip coming down to FL this year, which is a real bummer, since it appears I'm missing an OUTSTANDING year! I'll be down next year for the 25th, and I'll simply have to happy that I'm attending HHN at Hollywood this year instead (haven't been there since 2007).

Be safe, have fun, and maybe I'll catch up with you guys next year if there's a meet up!