October 21st, 2015 (Back to the Future) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

October 21st, 2015 (Back to the Future)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal needs to bring this live action BTTF screening to the parks for a reoccurring event. Watch the video all the way to the end and be amazed! It's like a midnight showing of Rocky Horror but with Back to the Future instead!!!

http://io9.com/this-amazing-back-to-the-future-event-is-worth-time-tra-1661574069

[video=youtube;_VrveujhWmg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrveujhWmg[/video]

First of all....wow!
Second of all....wow!
Third....wow!

And SOMETHING LIKE THIS is exactly what they should do!!

I agree. The version in the video sold out so much they had to add matinees to deal with the demand. It was running 11 performances a week because it was so popular. Could you imagine an event like that at Universal?!

Secret Cinema has been very popular. They did it with Ghostbusters last year, both were nigh on impossible to get tickets for

Universal needs to bring this live action BTTF screening to the parks for a reoccurring event. Watch the video all the way to the end and be amazed! It's like a midnight showing of Rocky Horror but with Back to the Future instead!!!

http://io9.com/this-amazing-back-to-the-future-event-is-worth-time-tra-1661574069

[video=youtube;_VrveujhWmg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrveujhWmg[/video]

Holy F*** why have I never heard of this up until now. This is the greatest thing I have ever seen :thumbs:

This may not have anything to do with anything, but....

2 park express pass

Oct 20- $59.63

Oct 21- $106.49

Oct 22- $59.63

Oct 23- $59.63

1 park express pass (Universal Studios)

Oct 20- $53.24

Oct 21- $95.84

Oct 22- $37.26

Oct 23- $37.26

1 park express pass (Islands of Adventure)

Oct 20- $53.24

Oct 21- $53.24

Oct 22- $53.24

Oct 23- $53.24

...maybe they just know a lot of people are going to show up that day to see the car?

If Universal does decide to do something, I think it will be on the film's 30th Anniversary on July 3rd.

That works for me except they missed by a few years. I demand a special commemorative birthday button!!!

I really do hope they do something special for the Oct 21st date. It would be awesome to have Christopher Lloyd and Micheal J Fox there with a special concert by Huey Lewis and the News.

This may not have anything to do with anything, but....

2 park express pass

Oct 20- $59.63

Oct 21- $106.49

Oct 22- $59.63

Oct 23- $59.63

1 park express pass (Universal Studios)

Oct 20- $53.24

Oct 21- $95.84

Oct 22- $37.26

Oct 23- $37.26

1 park express pass (Islands of Adventure)

Oct 20- $53.24

Oct 21- $53.24

Oct 22- $53.24

Oct 23- $53.24

...maybe they just know a lot of people are going to show up that day to see the car?
Sure looks like something prominent. As they say, "money talks', and that price difference is really shouting something out.

That works for me except they missed by a few years. I demand a special commemorative birthday button!!!

I really do hope they do something special for the Oct 21st date. It would be awesome to have Christopher Lloyd and Micheal J Fox there with a special concert by Huey Lewis and the News.

I could actually see that happening at the Plaza Stage. A special screening of the movie with performances by Huey Lewis and the News.

More strangeness, Royal Pacific was completely booked except for suites the other day when we checked.

And this was in the parking garage the other day.

93NQgNbh.jpg

People must be booking rooms from the future!!! It would be cool if they had some panel and then also had the ride running on one of the theaters at Simpsons that day. How hard could it be. They must have the old ride profiles saved.

PS does anyone know the story behind this car? The Mr fusion was a donation jar and when u put money in it would play quotes from the movies.

There's a few of those Time Travel DeLoreans running around the Orlando area.

For example here is a picture from my wedding in September
15253080967_a169a416c7_o.jpg

More strangeness, Royal Pacific was completely booked except for suites the other day when we checked.

I checked tonight and for that week, Royal Pacific's cheapest room was a waterview room at SEASONAL RATE (no stay more save more). In fact, for the last 2 weeks of October the cheapest remaining rooms are more expensive than the rooms at Hard Rock and Portofino Bay. I'm guessing its related to Halloween Horror Nights? But its curious to me why Royal Pacific would be booked up and not the other two. Express pass doesn't cover Horror Nights. Maybe its a convention? A two week convention? Not sure. Anyone have any ideas?