Noob! | Inside Universal Forums

Noob!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 25, 2013
Hi! I've been lurking the Universal threads for a few months now and decided to finally take the plunge and join up! I'm a huge Harry fan, so I am looking forward to following along with the new expansion, and my oldest comes home everyday asking for Simpsons and Transformers updates! Thanks for making me look so cool, and for giving my teenager all the latest and greatest gossip!!

We are from the Midwest and have visited Florida seven times in the past five years. Our latest trip was for our nine year old sons make a wish trip. Best. Trip. Ever! Most of the time we vacation onsite Universal. This June we will become AP holders! Yea, can't wait!

The family is dh, myself and four kids, and two oldest are champion swimmers, thus my screen name :lol:

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to OU. Your handle sounds familiar. Member of other sites as well?