Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 245 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That I don't know. I'd love that, but a good, family-style coaster is something that Uni's been missing in the US. in that sense, I'll take anything that's a good ride.

I feel like this could solve both. Do you have any insight into when universal will drop our SNL creative mockup? Maybe during the hype for Jimmy Fallon

0.0% chance anything in KidZone (excluding ET) stays. ET has a higher chance of staying. I've always thought the the kiddie coaster would be a good fit around Krustyland.
I really hope Universal isn't done with the Simpsons..A crazy family coaster would be really fun..

That I don't know. I'd love that, but a good, family-style coaster is something that Uni's been missing in the US. in that sense, I'll take anything that's a good ride.
I had high hopes for the Mt. Krumpit coaster that was rumored years ago...Perhaps Mario Kart and the rumored DK coaster will satisfy

somewhat like Toon Lagoon
Oh God.

Reactions: Mike S and Joel
The new Zelda game is now Nintendo's most successful launch-day game. I know it won't happen, but I wonder if, in some room, there's a conversation about adding Zelda to the land somehow...

Reactions: Joel
The new Zelda game is now Nintendo's most successful launch-day game. I know it won't happen, but I wonder if, in some room, there's a conversation about adding Zelda to the land somehow...
Next park maybe...I never got into Zelda so I personally wouldn't be as hyped if it stepped on the toes of a Mario/DK based attraction

I always knew Zelda wasn't big, but I didn't realize how big the IP was. I really thought Zelda was a second-tier IP to Mario + Friends. I'm starting to think it's very much a first-tier IP now...

It's been on the back burner for a second phase, and taking the Diagon route, probably in another park. Don't worry.

I always knew Zelda wasn't big, but I didn't realize how big the IP was. I really thought Zelda was a second-tier IP to Mario + Friends. I'm starting to think it's very much a first-tier IP now...

It has always been a first tier property.

Do you have any insight into when universal will drop our SNL creative mockup? Maybe during the hype for Jimmy Fallon

I have no idea what you're talking about.:lol:

I'm basically out of the loop outside of Nintendo.

It won't be added to what we're getting first. I still think it'll happen in IoA or Park 3, though.

I'm starting to really hope a Zelda land could somehow be based on Breath of the Wild. The game is amazing.

Either that or Ocarina of Time.

I'm starting to really hope a Zelda land could somehow be based on Breath of the Wild. The game is amazing.

If they build Zelda and it's not Breath of the Wild-themed they'd be making a huge mistake. Ocarina is great, but Breath of the Wild is BY far more visually appealing. As-is, it'd be really, really easy to retheme Lost Continent into a Breath of the Wild land

0.0% chance anything in KidZone (excluding ET) stays. ET has a higher chance of staying. I've always thought the the kiddie coaster would be a good fit around Krustyland.

I feel like E.T should stay. It's literally the only OG universal attraction left standing. They should just add a small forest around the entrance and make it its own secluded section. Very small tho, but just a little homage to what is a very famous universal film. Nintendo could be built no problem, but universal shouldn't forget that it is a movie based land.

If they build Zelda and it's not Breath of the Wild-themed they'd be making a huge mistake. Ocarina is great, but Breath of the Wild is BY far more visually appealing. As-is, it'd be really, really easy to retheme Lost Continent into a Breath of the Wild land
Nah. Nintendo wouldn't go for the retheme route. LC would likely be completely demolished. A Breath of the Wild based Zelda land would actually work great next to Middle Earth.

I feel like E.T should stay. It's literally the only OG universal attraction left standing. They should just add a small forest around the entrance and make it its own secluded section. Very small tho, but just a little homage to what is a very famous universal film. Nintendo could be built no problem, but universal shouldn't forget that it is a movie based land.

I've heard UOR has found a new appreciation for ET.