Next Ride To Go | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Next Ride To Go

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So something like this? just longer?
Umm...no. Well, yes it'd be a water ride, but more like this:

[video=youtube;aRpAdZa15fo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRpAdZa15fo[/video]

The attractions saw a lot of cut backs as well due to some technical things which ate into the budget along the way. A fully realized version could potentially be done even better.

Whats the point of a water ride then?

And Yes Uni desperately needs a good water ride

Jaws was a water ride and you didn't get wet.

Personally I think UNI does fine without a ride to get wet. If I want to get wet I'd just stroll to IOA :lol:

I'm definitely not opposed to one, I'm just saying. where would you put a good water ride though? (space issues)

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure where to post this but since this is dealing with rides in general, do you all ever think the trackless system that Antarctica and Winnie The Pooh Honey Hunt have will ever come to Universal parks? I know Universal loves it's simulators so I was just wondering if it be something you guys think they may bring for a future ride?

Oh, well how about that? As many times as I've been on Jaws I've never got wet.
Well then there goes my argument. I didn't know anybody ever got wet on it.

Mind you, I didn't get soaked like you would in Ripsaw Falls or Popeye and Bluto's, but I still got at least sprayed with water, and sometimes quite wet if I was sat on the left side of the boat when the shark would come at the boat. It's a Jurassic Park kind of wet. Depending where you sit, you get more or less wet.

I remember always getting a wet spot on a central spot on my rear...every....single.....time

then Id walk through the park

with a dark localized wet spot

hahaha such fond memories

Jumping in a pool gets you less wet than Popeye and Dudley.

There were times where I was more wet from Jaws than Jurassic Park though. You could get soaked there depending on your seat.

So true..:lol:

JPRA is a suprise every time this last roll around my cousin and I got drenched but we were up front and riding solo and there have been times where Ill walk off that ride completely dry. Jaws was the epitome of a good water ride that EVERYONE could enjoy where you may/may not get wet but if you did it was bearable and still enjoy it. USF NEEDS this kind of ride

Jumping in a pool gets you less wet than Popeye and Dudley.
lol, Popeye I agree gets you soaked, but from my experience, i've never gotten all that wet on Dudley and am always very underwhelmed overall. How it keeps winning best water ride is beyond me.

lol, Popeye I agree gets you soaked, but from my experience, i've never gotten all that wet on Dudley and am always very underwhelmed overall. How it keeps winning best water ride is beyond me.

It doesn't have much competition. It has the highest flume drop. And it's one of very few heavily themed flume rides. Most flume rides are just that..flume rides. And I always get drenched on Dudley.