New universal credit card | Inside Universal Forums

New universal credit card

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 4, 2013
I guess they have new kiosks for people to get them. I'm on vacation so I can't check. Is anyone going to the park? Hopefully they are not as annoying as they were before

I haven't noticed them ever since they removed the credit card kiosks away from the entrance. They're not back, are they?

A friend that was working yesterday said they were back. I'm scared if they are. Anyone go in the park yesterday?

Please let there be Wi-Fi. I'd sign up for an American Express card if they gave us that option...

If they were going to build one, I wonder where it'll be. Lower Lot perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please let there be Wi-Fi. I'd sign up for an American Express card if they gave us that option...

If they were going to build one, I wonder where it'll be. Lower Lot perhaps?

not too sure. all i know is that they are building one that has snacks and stuff. I would bet money on it having wi-fi.

I 100% agree. Our premium annual pass isn't that different in price from the one in Florida....

From what one of the lounge employees here told me, that decision was made because our lounge isn't that big and has to do with allowed capacity or some BS like that....hopefully that'll change.

I 100% agree. Our premium annual pass isn't that different in price from the one in Florida....

From what one of the lounge employees here told me, that decision was made because our lounge isn't that big and has to do with allowed capacity or some BS like that....hopefully that'll change.
I understand that to a point.  Don't offer the Lounge to BDGY pass holders, but only Premium Pass Holders...or how about making a new premium pass with VIP lunch and the AMEX Lounge included?  Remember, you only get access to the lounge if you purchase the Premium Pass with the AMEX card.  I did and I want my MTV!

I remember a sign in the lounge saying 22-25 people only or something along that line.

Yeah, I purchased my Premium Pass with my AMEX card as well, only for that reason. There definitely should be a lounge or something for premium pass holders. That pass is gonna get more and more expensive by the year, so I definitely think they should offer more benefits.

(I'm still gonna visit the AMEX lounge when I can ;) )