New Here | Inside Universal Forums

New Here

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 20, 2022
His guys. I am brand new to the whole Universal thing. We are a Disney family but our local high school marching band has been invited to participate in some activities at the end of December so it looks like we are going on a school trip to Universal. I am going to need some help figuring out all of this. The only drawback is that the trip is Dec 30,31 2022 and Jan 1 2023. I know it will be crowded. We have always avoided going to Disney on New Years Eve due to the crowds.

His guys. I am brand new to the whole Universal thing. We are a Disney family but our local high school marching band has been invited to participate in some activities at the end of December so it looks like we are going on a school trip to Universal. I am going to need some help figuring out all of this. The only drawback is that the trip is Dec 30,31 2022 and Jan 1 2023. I know it will be crowded. We have always avoided going to Disney on New Years Eve due to the crowds.
Welcome to the dark side.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts