New Forums | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

New Forums

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, I'm struggling with this too. It's way more difficult for me to see where there are unread posts at a glance.
I was using the old forum style. I switched to the new and it bolds the text of unread topics but I prefer the aestheic of the old style. Ill make do but the icons going blue to orange was a really nice way to see whats up at a glance.

This isn't related solely to this topic, but I'd rather not start another thread.

Guys let's chill. I like this forum because generally everyone gets along and all opinions and input are respected. Recently, I've been seeing stuff targeting both people on the forums and other people that we all know.
It's not fun.
It's annoying and honestly stupid.
Please stop.

This isn't targeting anyone specifically, but can we all continue to respect each other like we always do.

Sorry if this comes off as fairly harsh. Just felt it needed to be addressed.

Thank you, WAJAS98

Last edited:
When things get dicey, I just remember Fred Rogers, on PBS, singing, "It's a Beautiful Day In the Neighborhood".... And then the smiling sun will rise again. :)

Reactions: IzzyB
This is probably a personal problem, but I recently got a new phone (iPhone 6s). Still using chrome to view the site. Have my settings to zoom. For some reason, this is the only site I have to double tap once in the forums to have the old view. Anyone know how to fix this?

This is probably a personal problem, but I recently got a new phone (iPhone 6s). Still using chrome to view the site. Have my settings to zoom. For some reason, this is the only site I have to double tap once in the forums to have the old view. Anyone know how to fix this?

Is anyone else having this issue?

So, it seems that BriMan and the OU team has added something brand new.. *See when you get a notification*.
I don't like it. It gets in the way on my phone which is my main way of doing things. I prefer the old and smaller "new alert" especially when there's multiples where it then takes up the whole screen. I'll just go to the alert page and see them myself.

I don't like it. It gets in the way on my phone which is my main way of doing things. I prefer the old and smaller "new alert" especially when there's multiples where it then takes up the whole screen. I'll just go to the alert page and see them myself.

I shrunk it a bit. Thoughts?