NBA City Closed | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

NBA City Closed

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god it's not an M&Ms world, the most boring place ever!

Thats how I read it, but I never knew that if it is the case.

On our first ever visit over there, we assumed you needed your Universal Ticket to get into City Walk as we were not told otherwise haha!

Interesting. We would happily eat at a restaurant if it meant we didn't have to pay our parking for the first visit when we get our AP.

Interesting. We would happily eat at a restaurant if it meant we didn't have to pay our parking for the first visit when we get our AP.

Are you buying an AP that includes Valet?

Can you swing through the Hard Rock drop off and have someone run over to the kiosk and activate the AP?

Either of these will allow you to skip paying for a privilege that is included with the pass and I don't feel either is "gaming" the system any more than knowing you don't buy 1 day passes is.

Can you swing through the Hard Rock drop off and have someone run over to the kiosk and activate the AP?

Either of these will allow you to skip paying for a privilege that is included with the pass and I don't feel either is "gaming" the system any more than knowing you don't buy 1 day passes is.

No we no longer get the highest level pass. Never thought about using a drop off. That could work in the future. We have our pass that expires in October and I don't see us renewing it for awhile. We tend to not renew every year since we have smaller kids and therefore visit it less often. We just don't get as much use out of it.

FWIW, I was told it was to be some type of steakhouse. Person who told me is a Mgr. in a CW restaurant. I have no idea if its true, just putting it out there

Never bought the most expensive AP, but will this year.

The press conference is at 11am today. My assignment desk is under the impression it is only about Wrestlemania 33 coming to the Citrus Bowl. But they could announce the HoF/Restaurant.

Since this rumor has been around for years, I wonder if stuff like the chocolate factory was intentional misinformation?

Edit: The Hall of Fame is also mentioned at the bottom of this article from 2/18/16

Update On WrestleMania 33 Location In 2017

Last edited:
Every thing we've been told led to the Steampunkish chocolate being a reality, and have even seen some... things.

But with NBA City stalling for a few months, and then WM 33 rumors picking up for Orlando, I wondered if this was back on the cards.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
If it is indeed a physical Hall of Fame, I'll be pretty excited. I won't say I told you so, though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.