meeting up? | Inside Universal Forums

meeting up?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 13, 2014
Bay Area
Quick question. Not sure if its ever been ask but do any of you meet up at universal? Do members ever plan a chance to meet in person? Expieriencing the park with people who have seen what I have seen and feel how I feel could be a great experience.

We had an IU meet up last summer, which was a lot of fun. hopefully we will have another one soon. I'm at the park quite often, usually on Saturdays.

I would like to set up a VIP tour that date and fill the car up with the IU community!  Now that would be a blast!

Who's game?

just a heads up: if you wanted to do this, it would be cheaper to book your own guide. drops it down to 300 a person

The VIP guide would probably learn a thing or two from us. LOL.
VIP Guide: *insert fact about the studio or ride*

IU Group: We know...

(Rinse, repeat 100x)

Haha :p but seriously though, I'd love to take the VIP tour...eventually. Or at least just a private tour of the studio, not the park. Considering I want to get a Premium Star Annual Pass still and other expenses this year (as well as renew my Disney pass), I can't warrant a $300 ticket for one day admission, even though I know it'd be worth it.

I hope we'll still get to do something for the park's 50th and meet up!

If you guys happen to have a meet up at universal this summer would you mind a 17 year old tagging along?

Last edited by a moderator: