Marvel’s Blade (Arkane Lyon) | Inside Universal Forums

Marvel’s Blade (Arkane Lyon)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Arkane Lyon is known for a specific kind of game that feels genuinely at home with the likes of the Vampire hunter like Blade. What a stellar choice to get Lyon onboard, especially considering their fantastic work on the likes of Deathloop and the Dishonored franchise.

It being third person leaves me to wonder how it'll *feel* compared to other Lyon titles--but I don't think that is a bad thing at all. Just allows a unique challenge.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I hope Easy mode...means easy

Love the Dev but the last two games I could not get into because of the difficulty

Pretty cool teaser ... especially considering MCU Blade was announced 4+ years ago and it hasn't even started filming.

Is this an original game or a comic book adaptation?

Pretty cool teaser ... especially considering MCU Blade was announced 4+ years ago and it hasn't even started filming.

Is this an original game or a comic book adaptation?
I kinda hope that this game only uses the comics as a reference point, but they do their own unique version on a Blade story.

Btw, slightly off topic, but when is Insomniac's Wolverine supposed to come out?