Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 932 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im unable to even get the page to load.... then again Universal isn't noted for their outstanding IT department.....

Website killed maybe they should
jVXUmAe.png
use this

Site keeps crashing on me - but when I got to the page once it said “join waitlist”. Guess reservations may be gone.

If you got one for yourself, would you have had to get a second one for someone else in your family. I got one for myself, but once I tried for my other family member, they ran out. I just wanted to see if you needed 1 Preview Pass to have someone else...

Edit : Nevermind, got one for the other person.

RSVPs are back online! Attempting again...

Looking at Monday, the first time slot is now greyed out, but other ones are black and presumably open.

Update: Site crashed.

They might be pulsing registration every few minutes to prevent the site from crashing. There were still a lot of open time slots Monday-Wednesday
I don't know if they're gonna keep doing that though. Seems like it might be closed for good

EDIT: Looks like they're closed for good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.