Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 838 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks not bad.

Thankfully they didn't try for sky blue against a grey sky
Yea, I was just about to say, because it's black it really blends in well. If it were any other color at all it would stand out. I didn't even notice it for an hour while filming last week. Had to go back and film close ups later after I realized I had missed them.

Now, of course, we'll see how it all looks when they put up more.

Reactions: JoeCamel
I could barely see them even when you zoomed in on the video. I guess the nets getting the same color treatment is another reason why going for black track was the right move.

I'm quite amused that they kept the lights on.

They could have launched it, got all the trains back in the station and let the vloggers figure out that the pull through part is over for the time being.

Edit: I'm assuming this was taken from the car park but more likely the Hilton Doubletree?

If they're aiming for Memorial Day, and hypothetically want more testing or more time to test than they did for Hagrid's for extra precautions, I mean now makes abut sense. I think from learning/reading on here testing usually is 2 - 3 months? If we're assuming 3 months, that takes us into early February. Im sure there is still foliage to add, show scenes to practice and the front of the DC to finish, and at that point, only 2 1/2 months away from May when they can soft open. All this timing is a good sign, I think!

Reactions: Disneyhead
Status
Not open for further replies.