Jozu the last false killer whale dies | Inside Universal Forums

Jozu the last false killer whale dies

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
RIP Jozu. :( I enjoyed seeing her in the show (my favorite show at SeaWorld, too).

The last time I saw her was on April 27th, when I went for TurtleTrek's grand opening.

That picture on the page made me very sad...My heart goes out to the trainers I know how much they love and care for all the animals at the park, Blue Horizons wont be the same..

My friend never got to see the show live with Jozu. Every time we came to the park between April 2010-Dec 2011 it was without that whole segment. I had seen it before that. I do have the Celebrating dolphins video and have recorded the show with Jozu when there in 2008. The show just isn't the same without that segment. I hope they can find a replacement so this show will continue in it's full form. It is my favorite show at the park.
I just wish we could have seen the show in April when I was last there when they were in the show.