Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem

The Hallow/Scary Tales
Leave it to Cleaver-Bloodengutz mash up

Don't you mean a Psychoscarapy: Home for the Holidays/Bloodengutz mash up? The original Santa in boxers burned in my memory (along with the little Cindy Lou Who girl overhead who got me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.)

BTW, on the left side of Wyandot hallway, is that actually the demon from Exorcist? If so, ever used before?

Don't you mean a Psychoscarapy: Home for the Holidays/Bloodengutz mash up? The original Santa in boxers burned in my memory (along with the little Cindy Lou Who girl overhead who got me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.)

True. :lol:

BTW, on the left side of Wyandot hallway, is that actually the demon from Exorcist? If so, ever used before?

Yup! Actually was used in the house in 2010 too.

Wow, not sure how I missed it back then (or maybe just forgot--hell of a thing getting old).

:lol:

I can't remember the specific details, but it was used in a living room (maybe?) and did the same effect where each window would flash before landing on the Exorcist face with a loud scream and then an actor would pop out from behind somewhere.

The Hallow/Scary Tales
The Forsaken
Screamhouse
Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate
Classic Monsters
Castle Vampyr
Gothic
Nightingales
Havoc
Leave it to Cleaver-Bloodengutz mash up

Thanks, BriMan! That was a huge help and made it much easier to follow what was going on...and lament the fact that I missed all those houses over the years.

Great event this year! There's a few stinkers in the house department, but all-in-all, HHN 25 is a winner!