Islands of Adventure 25th Anniversary | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Islands of Adventure 25th Anniversary

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
IOA's 20th wasn't really acknowledged by Universal in any meaningful way, either.

Baffling they have so little apparent interest. I had hoped the 30th push that USF got (at least in merchandise) represented them turning a corner on this kind of stuff.
I do still think we'll get anniversary merch just closer to the actual anniversary date. It would be nice to get an IoA version of this shirt! It's probably my favorite Universal related merch design it's beautiful

Screenshot_20240410_164406_Google.jpg

The fact that we're even seeing anniversary merch for this park is surprising to me, so I'll take it. And it's cool to see these designs take a little influence from the types of designs we might've seen in the late 90s and early 00s. Not a fan of the shirt- with the color, it looks kinda like a kids' shirt- but I might like this design on the tumbler or the hoodie. I would love to see some reproductions of old designs!

gUK.gif

Reactions: Nico and GA-MBIT
Brian or anyone, do you have any idea how limited it's going to be? I loved that they made the first few HHN records but it drove me up the wall that I had to hit eBay and pay the scalpers prices since they were long gone by the time my next trip to FL came up (they sold out in a few hours IIRC). I'm hoping they're more like the record from 2022 where you could easily buy them throughout HHN

Reactions: belloq87
Universal Orlando has released a new line of merchandise celebrating the upcoming 25th Anniversary of Islands of Adventure.

FWIW - the merch cannot be purchased online.

Definitely really cool to see this classic style merch! I like the corny, 90s/2000s style design, it fits the anniversary really well in the same way the USF merch captured that aesthetic perfectly. The Dueling Dragons merch for HHN last year, and the version being sold in LC today, captured the same style.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
So would I. And the pin. And certainly the vinyl if/when it appears.

Some of the shirts are already up on ebay selling for $50. Pins for $30+.

I'd much rather give Universal my money directly, and for their asking price.
Yeah I don't get it

Same goes with the 60th Tram Popcorn bucket, I can get it but others will have to pay third partys for it when Universal could sell it or at least at the end of runs sell out the rest of the stock. I
l'll pay for shipping, I hope Universal slowly starts moving towards it.

Reactions: TylerG and belloq87