Innoventions West "Sparkly" Walkway | Inside Universal Forums

Innoventions West "Sparkly" Walkway

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oct 12, 2009
East Central Florida
A teebin "out of the blue" and "off the wall" question: Does innoventions west still have that sparkly walkway flooring? When I first saw it I was thinking, "where does one go to buy such wild and virtually unusable flooring for anything but this attraction?" Granted, it is probably 6 years since I went in there, but I was just wondering. It was ultra unique.

Well wait, I know there's the walkway around SSE that has the fiber optics, but are you referring to the small area near Innoventions that makes different shapes/colors and whatnot?

I am talking about the flooring INSIDE of the Innoventions West building. The central walkway that runs through the building. Look at the lower right hand corner of the following picture. That's the sparkly flooring.

innoventions_west_wheres_the_fire2.jpg

I don't know what you're talking about. The only "sparkly flooring" I can think are the sparkly patterns just outside Innoventions.

I'll be at Epcot soon, so I'll definitely head into Innoventions to check it out.

From what I remember it is still there, the fire exhibit is still there too. That place has not changed in ages.

Thanks jtsalien. I now see that the reason I was fascinated by it was not that it is sparkly but that it is iridescent. I never noticed that it was laid as floor tiles. I have been told that it probably wasn't created by a normal consumer floor manufacturer but by a company that is less known. I am awaiting what company that might be.