Idea - Blues Brother's relocation. | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Idea - Blues Brother's relocation.

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
maybe a outdoor museum? that show's history on all 4 corner's of the movie's of universal picture's like one side is horror, one side is drama, one side is action, and one is family movies and that with the thing shmose said that it will be immersive as fantasy faire at Disneyland that would be the best route and with prop's like action is the delorean, horror is maybe photo ops, drama would get prop's from gladiator as that's mainly a drama film and then family film's could be prop's form film's like coralline, paranoran, and storyboard art's for despicable me and despicable me 2 and then horror night's couldbe anything because they will need the space for guest's as transformers will just be as long as 2012's wait times and people and use the horror classics for that time.

^ outdoor museum? No thank you. I don't want cherished historical props rotting away in the sun and exposed to the elements 24/7. I'm still pissed that Universal has some of the picture cars rotting away on the Studio Tour.

^ they are adding all new picture cars to the tour. As of Saturday they only had a couple of cars one being the Mystery Machine from scooby doo. Soon it'll also have Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubbles car from the original film.

Glad to hear new cars are going in!

What's right next to Hollywood Grill? I'm drawing a blank.. If it isn't something very important, they could get rid of both and replace it with a new UE. Nothing outdoors, though - priceless props and the Californian heat don't mix.

Correct, going from Left to Right: Hollywood Grill, Feature Presentation, Lockers, A walk up Window that I think houses a temp. Hollywood Ticket Outlet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see Victoria Station/HOH building be demolished in favor of a much more accessible attraction and something much more pleasing to the eye. This is still a restaurant venue masked as an attraction.  Its old Universal which is not fitting very well into the new Universal.  'Old Tossed Salad"

Reactions: BehindTheTheme
That's what Jon and I were talkin about a while back. Eventually that'd be a good expansion pad. For now, USH needs the Globe for a while considering they won't have a nice flex theatre space for a while (Gibson and T2)

Ah, true... Could Shrek possibly turn into a flex theater space?
Oh no... let Shrek die and give us a decent ride. It is too central to become a flex theater... I didn't know there even was a flex theater... well lets leave some space for future attractions

Oh no... let Shrek die and give us a decent ride. It is too central to become a flex theater... I didn't know there even was a flex theater... well lets leave some space for future attractions
I meant until its rumored departure in 2015. Shrek isn't known as a "central" attraction, though - that's what Universal Plaza will serve as.

I meant until its rumored departure in 2015. Shrek isn't known as a "central" attraction, though - that's what Universal Plaza will serve as.
What I meant is that it's a too noticeable bulding to have it stand there doing nothing... 

I meant it could be used for the Shrek 4D attraction most of the time, and other times it could be used for private events.
That means keeping Shrek 4D... no please no... Plus it would be funny to use it for private screenings or such "So we present you Fast and Furious 6... mind the pigs hanging from the ceiling... be careful since midshowing we are going to shoot water in your face."