How do I change back to mobile view? | Inside Universal Forums

How do I change back to mobile view?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Delete all your cookies and history, then you should go back to normal mobile. It worked for me on my iPhone.

Im wondering this too, i accidentaly changed it on my iPhone and have no way of changing it back. Only option is the layout, horror/potter etc. Have tried deleting cookies and history with no luck.

View from Iphone
msobq1.png

Last edited:
One thing I would like to see added to the mobile view is the list of hottest threads etc. I prefer the mobile view except for this detail and the fact that posted pics always get cut off on the right side (at least on my phone).

One thing I would like to see added to the mobile view is the list of hottest threads etc. I prefer the mobile view except for this detail and the fact that posted pics always get cut off on the right side (at least on my phone).

The pics is a double-edged sword. The reason it does that is because there is a feature on the boards that forces the size of images to be restrained to be no bigger than 800 x 600. Because of that, it also does that on the mobile version.

The site update only impacted the main site, not the forums. There should be a drop-down menu towards the bottom of each page where you can choose the theme. Just change it from OU Default to Mobile.

Yes, I have the menu on both my computer and phone. Options are default, alternate, horror, antarctica, and potter.