Hog's Head | Inside Universal Forums

Hog's Head

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Skold

Platinum Member
Feb 17, 2016
Hate to start a new thread for a single question, but I did a search and got nuttin'.

Last time I was in IOA, (May 2021) all Hog's Head seating was reserved for Three Broomstick diners, and the back patio was also off-limits to those of us who like to get a beer and sit back there.

Is that still the case? Heading down last week of May, and I'm hoping that was for social distancing (and has gone away) rather than the new levels of crowds.

Ah well, it was this that lead me to find the new IPA at Burger Digs. Still hoping I can have a few Dragon Scales on the HH patio though! :cheers:

You can also buy both beers at Three Broomsticks and not have to tip someone. It’s been awhile since I’ve been there but generally mid-day the line is shorter at the quick service than the bar.

This tip also applies to Leaky in Diagon during HHN - I’ve definitely walked up to a register when the other two were 10-15 people deep.

Reactions: gator