Hi you guys! | Inside Universal Forums

Hi you guys!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 20, 2013
Dear Forum-members,

I think it's polite (before I participate on OU) to introduce myself.

My name is Bowie I'm from the Netherlands and I'm 21 years old. I'm a huge themepark-fan and I don't have a particular themepark that I love the most. Two weeks ago my girlfriend and I went to Orlando as a triump-holiday and we enjoyed it very much. We went to:"Discovery cove, Magic Kingdom, Islands of Adventure, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Universal Studios, Hollywood Studios and Sea World' . Our holiday was very special; we had the grey stuff in BoG, the wandkeeper choose me in Ollivanders and so on.

I was watching this forum LONG before we went on holiday to watch the current state and the developments of the parks. We took over 2000 pictures in Orlando, so if anyone wants a picture of something, just ask me I will probably have it :p . I love watching all the posts (and the posts of 'hatetofly' always makes me excited). Today, I decided it was time to join OU. For all who are here in this happy place... Hello! ;)

Cheers,
Bowie

Last edited:
:welcome: aboard, Bowie! Very nice to meet you!

If you're so inclined, I'm sure many of us would like to read a report of your trip and see pictures! Sounds like you had a great vacation! :cheers:

Hope to see you around all the different areas of the forum! :wave:

:welcome: aboard, Bowie! Very nice to meet you!

If you're so inclined, I'm sure many of us would like to read a report of your trip and see pictures! Sounds like you had a great vacation! :cheers:

Hope to see you around all the different areas of the forum! :wave:

Hi Felipe,

Thanks! I will upload some pictures tommorow or later this evening!