HHN: XX - When Are You Going? | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN: XX - When Are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If you're going opening night and paying the same amount as a FFP why wouldn't you?

Costs the same and can get you in additional nights if you have the time. It's a no brainer.

I have an AP, so with the discount, September 24 is $35 and FFP is $60. That's a $25 difference for me, plus last year I got a FFP and like an idiot I ended up going only once... so that's part of why I'm not sure if I should get the FFP over the single day ticket.

But this year it might be different for me. I'm leaning more towards the FFP, especially because I'm also planning to do UTH tour on the 25th, so I could just stay and go the night of the 25th as well. Then the FFP would pay for itself and I'd have the chance to go again, so FFP sounds very appealing...

I'm buying my tickets next week when I get paid, so I have until then to decide

I have an AP, so with the discount, September 24 is $35 and FFP is $60. That's a $25 difference for me, plus last year I got a FFP and like an idiot I ended up going only once... so that's part of why I'm not sure if I should get the FFP over the single day ticket.

But this year it might be different for me. I'm leaning more towards the FFP, especially because I'm also planning to do UTH tour on the 25th, so I could just stay and go the night of the 25th as well. Then the FFP would pay for itself and I'd have the chance to go again, so FFP sounds very appealing...

I'm buying my tickets next week when I get paid, so I have until then to decide

Ah. I didn't realize your situation. For me as an out of towner it's the same price. I'm going with the FFP + Friday but being hooked up with an AP discount so it's only $75. Not too shabby.

Hey Vyrus could you please change my dates to the 10/14/15 and 17th please, we had a bit of trouble booking the flights so we've had to change our dates, sorry for the trouble.
Cheers.

Done, anyone else ready to add their dates? I know there are a lot more people on here that go.

I'm super excited today as well cause I just bought a Preferred AP!!!! As soon as it gets here in the mail, I can get my tickets ordered.

I'm super excited today as well cause I just bought a Preferred AP!!!! As soon as it gets here in the mail, I can get my tickets ordered.

Nice!!! I'm actually asking for that for Christmas. My mom perked up when I said "free parking".

--- Update ---

Woohoo :happy:

:lock1:

*not sure why it's a lock, possibly for locked threads, but it's dancing so who cares lmao*

Im still fairly new to this board (since the vault shut down) but im coming sept 24-26, oct 06-09 and halloween weekend. Thats kinda a lot for me since I live in south carolina lol...gonna be staying at portofino first weekend and who knows where the second and third trip. either there or royal pacific

I'm going everyday that my Frequent fear pass plus allows me to! haha.

By the way I'm glad to be on such a great website. :)

Welcome, and I will also be there almost everynight my FFP is allowed.