HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 87 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I get the feeling that my guess of a Good Guy Doll Factory being a facade ala FvJ's facade was right. For Once.

Meanwhile, glad to see height this year.
If Murdy really wanted to go with a true Good Guy Factory facade... it'd look like THIS :tongue:
txra6GN.jpg

Cult of Chucky takes place in an asylum... it's possible thats what we're getting, unless Murdy is creating an original maze for Chucky. As for Chucky's Insult Emporium returning... I could see him being in a giant "Good Guy Doll" box. Or they could find a way for Chucky to heckle the guests waiting in the queue.

Reactions: KreepyKarpy
I feel like Insult Emporium would be on the center stage for WaterWorld. Don't know if the lines would function differently because they had me wait at one end of the seats and move onto the other side (which was near TCM) after a short while.

Or they could find a way for Chucky to heckle the guests waiting in the queue.

That is an awesome idea! Maybe they could have Chucky at the front of the queue heckling people or in the middle so everyone can be seen. It would keep everybody who doesn't play "Heads Up" on their phones busy.

I got very excited when I saw all new live show, but I quickly realized I shouldn't get my hopes up, it will probably be an all new Jabbawockies show
I wouldn't be surprised about it, especially with that trademark leak of Jabbawockeez about a month or two ago.

A part of me hopes that isn't real, and that it's AoV, but I am not going to be crying over a river over Jabbawockeez coming back. I do like them, although I wish they went more on a horror side.
__
Also, as a heads up; Horror Nights is doing auditions for men of 5'10 and up exclusively as it's mentioned that the event will go into November once again.

Auditions will be on July 29th at Screenland Studios in North Hollywood for those interested.

USH Auditions | Universal Studios Hollywood

If gift shop and escalator construction will be ongoing into the event, Shrek 4-D area being closed off, and Wizarding World not being open, then this year is gonna be pretty tight packed.

Hearing from a source - NO VIP this year. However, a FOL may be offered that includes multiple times to hit a maze.

That is the only reason I did VIP all those years.