HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, usually Terror Tram starts with the structures and any facades in August, like last year with the Clown "maze" facade being constructed during that month. Most of the dressing of the tram leaks into September, along with scare zone decorating.

I could be wrong, but the way I see it is: Whoville/Entry to Bates Motel will be Leatherface's area, the Bates Motel area (which had the little clown "maze" last year) will probably have a maze dedicated to Michael Myers (like what they did in 2011 with Ghostface), the trail up the hill and the tree areas before the Bates house will be a campground for Jason, and the War of the Worlds will be a nightmare scene for Freddy.

I could be wrong, but the way I see it is: Whoville/Entry to Bates Motel will be Leatherface's area, the Bates Motel area (which had the little clown "maze" last year) will probably have a maze dedicated to Michael Myers (like what they did in 2011 with Ghostface), the trail up the hill and the tree areas before the Bates house will be a campground for Jason, and the War of the Worlds will be a nightmare scene for Freddy.
That seems very reasonable and highly possible. I just hope we don't get another "path section" as I mentioned on earlier pages. I'm still a bit tilted for not experiencing the left path so it might just be me being biased.

Yeah, when I saw people doing that on the videos for the tram, that really put me off. My group and I had to walk fast past the employees who started guiding people in our tram group to go towards the house. Last year's route seemed like an experiment that clearly showed the downside of cutting the tram path shorter.

Yeah, when I saw people doing that on the videos for the tram, that really put me off. My group and I had to walk fast past the employees who started guiding people in our tram group to go towards the house. Last year's route seemed like an experiment that clearly showed the downside of cutting the tram path shorter.
I'm sure they won't bring it back again... right? :shock:

I'm sorry, but I've never heard of the "left path" and "right path" in last year's Terror Tram until now. What was that? Because I didn't do the Norman Bates photo op last year and I assume it probably had something to do with that.

I'm sorry, but I've never heard of the "left path" and "right path" in last year's Terror Tram until now. What was that? Because I didn't do the Norman Bates photo op last year and I assume it probably had something to do with that.

My group got to go through the clown maze that entered the War of the World scene, but apparently and from some videos online, those who decided to go through the photo op were forced to walk past the house after and basically not go through the actual plane crash part that those who didn't the photo op got to experience.

Only a matter of days till Insidious 4 gets announced, though I wonder if the trailer will be out, as for Leatherface and Jigsaw as well.