HHN 31 Construction Thread | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 31 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They might have removed it for 29 and just never put it back - the Marilyn show might have to do with it.
Well the thing is they have to remove it for Mardi Gras for the parade viewing, for HHN for the scarezone, and for Holiday to put the tree in and for that parade. So that just leave a few months where it's even viable to have the bus stop out there, but then like you said, the Marilyn show may have pushed it out or they may have gotten to the point where they just don't see the point in putting it out there for a few months just to take out again.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
Is it my horrible memory or is the truss in front of the arches placed way too early? I don't remember seeing them until a 2-3 weeks prior to the event start.

Ok, channeling my energy for them changing the chainlink fence entrance facade.

New start of a 10yr cycle. I'd say it's time to rethink the look a bit. I mean...they spent money on those Minion ball things, and they were only at the gates for like 5 days.

Reactions: reeseyNG

Looks like the Family is prepping up for HHN outside of the ride...
Its Fast GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Last edited:
Ok, channeling my energy for them changing the chainlink fence entrance facade.
If they insist on having almost half IPs for the event, they might as well bring back 2009's theatre facade & 2008's video screen to be an annual HHN entrance theme ....since.. well.. Universal is a movie/studio theme park. Then just plus it each year to make it minimally different.

The laziness with the entrance is just terrible. Spend that extra $10 at Party City/Dollar Tree!

Reactions: pumpkinbot343
If they insist on having almost half IPs for the event, they might as well bring back 2009's theatre facade & 2008's video screen to be an annual HHN entrance theme ....since.. well.. Universal is a movie/studio theme park. Then just plus it each year to make it minimally different.

The laziness with the entrance is just terrible. Spend that extra $10 at Party City/Dollar Tree!

On one hand, I'd rather them worry about what's INSIDE the park. I'm not expecting this anymore.

But if they're only hanging crooked billboards, then I'd like if they spice up the boarders/backgrounds/lights.

On one hand, I'd rather them worry about what's INSIDE the park. I'm not expecting this anymore.
2007's entrance was wonderful... and we got a Ferris Wheel inside the park too! However streets suffered due to NLC issues (yay for IPs)

But they wouldn't have to spend much to recycle 2009s theatre facade for the arches. Give us some torn/tattered theatre (FL weatherproof curtains) & the lazy chainlink signage is fine

All we get over in Hollywood is a banner with the mazes & another for the gate

Reactions: HHN Maddux
2007's entrance was wonderful... and we got a Ferris Wheel inside the park too! However streets suffered due to NLC issues (yay for IPs)

But they wouldn't have to spend much to recycle 2009s theatre facade for the arches. Give us some torn/tattered theatre (FL weatherproof curtains) & the lazy chainlink signage is fine

All we get over in Hollywood is a banner with the mazes & another for the gate
I actually kind of loved 2007s whole park scare zone idea. It just needed more actors

But one continuous scare zone with different thematic areas is intriguing to me

I actually kind of loved 2007s whole park scare zone idea. It just needed more actors

But one continuous scare zone with different thematic areas is intriguing to me
Imagine what 2007 streets would've been like had they not had the issues with NLC's IP restrictions

We basically got that continuous SZ concept with 2008. ....ah those were the days.

And I purposely try to block 2013's streets from my brain... TWD takeover :chainsaw: