Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: Bill & Ted Halloween Adventure

StarLord is just some random guy.
I actually thought, outside of Iggy Azalea, Starlord was the best look-alike they have. Definitely the best out of the guys. Zac Efron Justin Bieber (yes, I know it's a girl in the role), etc all look nothing like their characters. I spotted the guy who plays Starlord in the opening Dance number and knew right away who he was.

I actually thought, outside of Iggy Azalea, Starlord was the best look-alike they have. Definitely the best out of the guys. Zac Efron Justin Bieber (yes, I know it's a girl in the role), etc all look nothing like their characters. I spotted the guy who plays Starlord in the opening Dance number and knew right away who he was.

I agree! I even remember leaning over and telling my boyfriend that it does look a lot like Chris Pratt.

I agree! I even remember leaning over and telling my boyfriend that it does look a lot like Chris Pratt.
Yeah, I thought he looked a lot like him as well.

I can see how one may have a slanted view on the actor though. If you get a close seat, he looks a lot less like Chris Pratt than if you are sitting farther away. I've done both, from far away, he looks spot on. From close up, he still has a great resemblance, but he doesn't look as much alike.

So since I'm a west coaster and obviously there's no video of the show available, can somebody explain to me the "puppet dyin" joke that OU is making shirts out of now?

So since I'm a west coaster and obviously there's no video of the show available, can somebody explain to me the "puppet dyin" joke that OU is making shirts out of now?

Smaug comes out but he is a puppet with a southern accent. He says he is friendly but then the kid from how you train your dragon comes out and kills him. Bill and Ted say that he can't die since he is a puppet but his response is that he is puppet dyin in his southern accent.

See an impression here:

[video=youtube;tZqSQxo3-zo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZqSQxo3-zo[/video]

Wow a creative director actually INTO Bill and Ted?

That's nice. Can he come to USH, please?

I believe he got his first big break at HHN as the director of Bill and Ted. He was the director up until 3(?) years ago, pretty much once all the complaints about B&T started.

I believe he got his first big break at HHN as the director of Bill and Ted. He was the director up until 3(?) years ago, pretty much once all the complaints about B&T started.
Yep until HHN 22...ironically, when the complaints about the event as a whole started

I knew Aiello did Smaug's voice, but I suspect it's actually his impression of B&T writer/director Jason Horne, who has a very genteel southern twang. ;-)