HHN 2022 (USH): Construction Thread | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2022 (USH): Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Um. This is nothing new for Terror Tram. We've had this excessive amount of plywood in the past.

Bates Motel's setup rarely deviates
WOTW shifted its Psycho path in 2019
WOTW exit route setup also rarely deviates

Until we see something groundbreaking, Terror Tram is pretty much the same as always.

Hahaha take it easy, I was making a joke about the fencing looking maze-like. I expect nothing new from TT

The walls are down for the rumored facade of La Llorona:

I just realized this might be the first time that construction walls have come down in front of a facade for a yet-to-be-announced house. The event is not even a month away. Get with it already lol

Other than that awkward wall to the right, that facade is looking beautiful.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I kinda like that. Would welcome more decoration in ares where they cant have full on scarezones.
Don't remember where I saw it but I think Murdy responded to someone on twitter that its a "Scareactor interaction" area, with just 1 or 2 actors interacting with people rather than a full blown scarezone, just to spread out the atmosphere a little, which is acceptable for me.

Reactions: DTH
I like how they just add more Halloween themed items to the park so you have more photo ops.

Glad they are really putting 100% effort into this event