HHN 2022: Halloween | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2022: Halloween

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A current poll on Reddit asking about this announcement has these results:
193 - Yes!
99 - Neutral
35 - No!

Dang, I never felt more like an old-timer...

If the increased budget that we're seeing in all of the facades right now ends up showing in the maze itself, then I think a repeat or two will be worth it. A closet scene and Annie's death would be good additions.

If they can improve upon this in the same way they improved upon TCM last year, it’ll be a win.
I personally didn't think TCM was really an improvement of the 2013 (???) version or Blood Brothers. It felt same-ish quality, personally. However, all of those PALE in comparison to the TCM mazes of 2007 and 2008, which is my number 1 maze of ALL TIME. *sigh* THAT is the maze they need to BRING BACK!!!

If the increased budget that we're seeing in all of the facades right now ends up showing in the maze itself, then I think a repeat or two will be worth it. A closet scene and Annie's death would be good additions.
Well, the event is going have three repeats (La Llorona, Halloween, and Killer Klowns). The new houses better be amazing.
If they can improve upon this in the same way they improved upon TCM last year, it’ll be a win.
Well, TCM last year was an improvement from the 2012 house. That was crap.
A current poll on Reddit asking about this announcement has these results:
193 - Yes!
99 - Neutral
35 - No!

Dang, I never felt more like an old-timer...
Oooooooff. I guess there are that many newbies huh?

Hey everyone, anyone know if they're previewing the merch in CityWalk too or just inside the park? Thanks!