Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

I wonder if this zone is what that coming soon in the Horrorwood video was implying. So I wouldn't be surprised to find Jack running around. The generic props are probably that way because it really wouldn't be worth the money to build anything wondrous for a zone only there for four days.

I was kinda hopeing the props might confirm one of our theories...I'm not complaining that the scarezone looks generic I was just hopeing to get more an early sneak peak as to what the zone would be like

are you planning on going friday too since the FFP is on for the weekend?

we really didn't expect them to extend this year with the crowds being nuts, so we booked HOS for saturday!

I will probably atleast stop by for a while. I figure I'll get my FFP, my free park ticket for Saturday and then maybe see a house or two, Bill & Ted, and maybe Jaws.

New Scarezone is now on the map.

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/hhn09_map.html

Also on the event overview came this:

Oooo, thank you. So the Scarezone is called Halloween Horror Nights XX? :lol:

hhn_2010_event_info.jpg

So since this year is near it's end, Any excitement for next year?
I'm kinda hoping they'll restore my need for HHN cause if next year doesn't deliver I'm just gonna lose my faith and go to Hall o Scream at bush gardens... this year had ALOT of potential but it feels a little less than satisfactory in the SCARE department. They need to follow the FREDDY HOUSE from HHN17 that was scary!!
:cross::thumbs:

As of 7:30pm

Bill and Ted = 19:30 (next show time)
Chucky = 10 mins.
Dracula = 20 mins.
Frankenstein = 15 mins.
Jaws = 5 mins.
Leave it to Cleaver = 5 mins.
Men In Black = 5 mins.
Mummy = 5 mins.
Rocky Horror = 19:00 (next show time)
Saw = 20 mins.
Silver Screams = 10 mins.
The Simpsons = 10 mins.
The Spawning = 10 mins.
Wolfman = 20 mins.

Wow.

Someone on HHNvault posted who has been seen in Sting Alley..

Scareactors just came out. Director, caretaker, mary, usher, jack, people from scary tales, possibly more.

Cindy was also spotted. Where's Eddie?

People over at the Vault are saying that only some of the icons are there and others are only represented through audio.
The following are actually there: Caretaker, Cindy,Pumpkin head, Jack, Usher, Gentlemen
and "randoms" as people are calling them.

The Director, Mary and a few others are only there through audio.

Well I think it is a contract that Jack has to Show up so many HHN. Well sting alley is about the size of all the other scarezones this year. Heard the lines weren't to bad tonight at all, wonder how the rest of the week will play out.