Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 225 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
None of the IPs have even been officially confirmed yet just wait till then to say something like that lmao

Be Patient Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
Indeed.

Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 8.16.52 PM.png

So we got the originals announced. If I have to guess the IPS from what I heard it might be
Ghostbusters frozen empire
Quiet place day 1
Insidious mashup
Bride of Frankenstein lives part 2 or female monsters house??

And what about scarezones?

As far as I’m aware we haven’t had much discussion around what version of A Quiet Place we may be getting… really hoping for the original
I haven't heard any actual evidence that we're getting anything to do with A Quiet Place. I do think the other IPs sound fairly locked in though. I think if the community is wrong about a house this year, it's this one. Just saying

Reactions: johnathanm
I hope we do get AQP. I am one of the people who is not sure about it and how it will turn out. But it has my interest. Very curious to now see it and how they pull it off.

Ok. I need to know a few more things to make my watchlist. Which Ghostbusters and insidious will it be and do you know the what the rumored female universal monsters house will be like? Will it be all female monsters or a sequel to bride of Frankenstein lives?

Have any of you heard which Ghostbusters it will be or if it's going to be an insidious mashup or if the universal monsters house will have female monsters or be a sequel to the bride of Frankenstein lives
Could be Ghostbusters 1&2 but more likely Frozen Empire.
Yes.
Both.
Ok. I need to know a few more things to make my watchlist. Which Ghostbusters and insidious will it be and do you know the what the rumored female universal monsters house will be like? Will it be all female monsters or a sequel to bride of Frankenstein lives?
Legacy already answered you just a couple pages ago.