Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 216 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The “two icons” rumor makes sense because Sweets was (likely bad speculation) to be an icon because fans had been speculating he’d be an icon since last year. Sweets is getting a house, thus people assumed he’s an icon. But he’s not. Simple mistake.

The only definitive icon rumor I’ve heard is “Fear’s Master,” which could be anything. But, if it’s true, it’s a pretty drastic retcon.

The female icon stuff is purely coming from an audition notice for female barkers for a street. The thing is… that could be for anything. Seek and Destroy, Purge, Vanity Ball, all had barkers that weren’t icons. Some people are putting a lot of weight on a “barker=icon” connection which, I think, is tenuous at best.

And I heard the icon would be unusual and different…

So…
Do you think we'll get an icon reveal tomorrow?

Don’t know. I’m not expecting one.

And the reason I’m not expecting one is because they’re not even updating the website with the houses. It’s still all placeholder.

And it’s unlikely they’ll want to launch the website on a Friday, because they’ll typically send out press releases for that.

Well... regardless of who or what you believe, tomorrow will be a very interesting day.

Think Major League Soccer GIF by FC Cincinnati

It’s always fun when you’re getting conflicting information even up to the 11th hour.

Triplets of Terror is either the western scene in Sinema

OR

It’s a house where the trio terrorizes a suburban town.
Some very last-second speculation: If it turns out to be the latter, I don't know about you all, but that brief description kinda gives me Psychoscareapy vibes (specifically Home for the Holidays + Unleashed).

Reactions: HHNObsession
I remember way back when the #UnknownOriginal was rumored to be Japanese Yokai. Ahhh the good ol’ days. o_O

I wonder if that was mistaken for a scene in what would come to be a different house as well. Either Slaughter Sinema (the “Creature Feature” teased) or the Museum (like an Oni being brought to life by the Rotten Stone in the same way mummies could be)

I was texting with some friends last night. When is the last time that a house didn’t leak?

It’s always fun when you’re getting conflicting information even up to the 11th hour.

Triplets of Terror is either the western scene in Sinema

OR

It’s a house where the trio terrorizes a suburban town.
If I say it’s the second one, and that the name “Triplets of Terror” has floated around for more than a month, would that count as a leak?

Felt chaotic and decided to peek on the FB group (never a good idea) to see what they think is getting announced today and found out they're all too busy discussing how someone told someone who told someone else who told their mom's dog that this year is a 2-park event. A handful also seem to have no idea we've been getting announcements this week lol
I don't think any of them ever have a clue what's going on

Felt chaotic and decided to peek on the FB group (never a good idea) to see what they think is getting announced today and found out they're all too busy discussing how someone told someone who told someone else who told their mom's dog that this year is a 2-park event. A handful also seem to have no idea we've been getting announcements this week lol
I don't think any of them ever have a clue what's going on
2-park event rumor is so outlandish even I won’t pretend to believe it. Now, The Weeknd and 11 houses, those are some classic rumors I can pretend to get behind.