Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 215 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wish for something Boris related or an Icon house but feel like I will be disappointed.

Yet somehow I actually ended up getting Slaughter Sinema 2 (my most anticipated original ever) and Monstrous (which I fell in love with after seeing the pov’s last year from HW) so in a way it doesn’t matter what it is.
I am very satisfied with how all the originals are sounding for 33.

However…
Spoil me if you can.

sorry I misunderstood! I thought you were implying the icon could be fear
No, I was saying wasn’t fear only part of his one zone in HHN20? I didn’t go that year so can’t really say but I think I remember reading that somewhere. So if the female icon this year isn’t getting a house and only a zone like was implied, it feels to me like what happened with Fear. If what I remember hearing is correct, so correct me if wrong.

No, I was saying wasn’t fear only part of his one zone in HHN20? I didn’t go that year so can’t really say but I think I remember reading that somewhere. So if the female icon this year isn’t getting a house and only a zone like was implied, it feels to me like what happened with Fear. If what I remember hearing is correct, so correct me if wrong.
We have no idea if she'll have her own house. We should (hopefully) be finding out in about 12 hours though!

Reactions: Kichkinet85
I don’t think the final house is an icon house. It could be, but that feels a bit unlikely based on the icon rumors.

My gut is that the icon is a presence, like an ephemeral entity or concept beyond a god. The barker they’re casting would like be their herald in the literal (not lore) sense.

These icon rumors are giving me major whiplash.... First it was two Icons, then some sort of creature/deity that could upend the hhn lore as we know it, and now some sort of female slasher? Lmao

So now leaning towards no icon information tomorrow morning? Or maybe at 12:33?

What made you come to that conclusion lol

Reactions: SeventyOne
I don’t think the final house is an icon house. It could be, but that feels a bit unlikely based on the icon rumors.

My gut is that the icon is a presence, like an ephemeral entity or concept beyond a god. The barker they’re casting would like be their herald in the literal (not lore) sense.
A presence as in a feeling? Or a vibe? Not an actual physical being that we can see or hear or interact with? Sounds so strange as an icon.

Reactions: theuberguberman
These icon rumors are giving me major whiplash.... First it was two Icons, then some sort of creature/deity that could upend the hhn lore as we know it, and now some sort of female slasher? Lmao
The “two icons” rumor makes sense because Sweets was (likely bad speculation) expected to be an icon because fans had been speculating he’d be an icon since last year. Sweets is getting a house, thus people assumed he’s an icon. But he’s not. Simple mistake.

The only definitive icon rumor I’ve heard is “Fear’s Master,” which could be anything. But, if it’s true, it’s a pretty drastic retcon.

The female icon stuff is purely coming from an audition notice for female barkers for a street. The thing is… that could be for anything. Seek and Destroy, Purge, Vanity Ball, all had barkers that weren’t icons. Some people are putting a lot of weight on a “barker=icon” connection which, I think, is tenuous at best.

A presence as in a feeling? Or a vibe? Not an actual physical being that we can see or hear or interact with? Sounds so strange as an icon.
And I heard the icon would be unusual and different…

So…