Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 214 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hate this logo--I do; I genuinely do.
View attachment 21958

eIxbzM.gif

Any rumours on scare zones yet?

Would love to see Beetlejuice 2 at the park in some way this year, with the film coming out just before the event. Although it seems they are stepping away from IP zones (as far as I can tell)

Reactions: TheCodeMan95

Would love to see Beetlejuice 2 at the park in some way this year, with the film coming out just before the event. Although it seems they are stepping away from IP zones (as far as I can tell)
AFAIK the only kinda zone rumor has been potentially Weeknd, but I believe most have agreed that it's not likely (unless you're Team Stella, which is me, I'm Team Stella, I will believe until I walk into the zone myself and see that it's not Weeknd!).

I do genuinely like the all-original zones theme we've had the last few years..

But I'd be lying if there weren't still a few IP zones I'd love to see.

(*cough* Fallout *cough* Return of the Living Dead *cough cough*)

Reactions: GA-MBIT

There’s a rumored icon and they were recently casting for a female to deliver monologues via live mic in a scarezone.

So that icon will take one of the zones