Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 208 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Will any of the originals NOT be tongue in cheek? Hate to be negative but I miss sincerity...

Things are rarely as simple as they appear, here, regardless of the placement of tongue. :yum

When it comes to horror, many of us grew up judging the VHS by the art on the front of the sleeve, right; Just like it's easy to judge an image and a brief blurb.

Let the houses speak for themselves, no?
We shall reserve judgement for the appropriate time.
(after the house actually sucks or not lol)

So with the need to close F&F, change in layout and SS confusion, coupled with the warehouse part of the extended queue, could we be looking at part of that area being used to house a large opening facade potentially? That could be pretty cool, and would really help elevate that location. Like with shrek, that location suffers from lackluster openings due to the limitations on the space.

So with the need to close F&F, change in layout and SS confusion, coupled with the warehouse part of the extended queue, could we be looking at part of that area being used to house a large opening facade potentially? That could be pretty cool, and would really help elevate that location. Like with shrek, that location suffers from lackluster openings due to the limitations on the space.
After reading about all of this I really do hope they have an actual facade. Going into the start of the houses at F&F always felt lackluster. Having a facade would help tremendously set up the feel. Not just things playing on the TVs/projection

so obviously we are expecting another original announcement today, but what if we got surprised tomorrow with a 2 for 1 (10:33 and 12:33). Then this allows Friday to be the dump day/ website update with house synopsis's and dare I say Icon announcement?
Realistically tho, i don't see the icon till zones are announced in potentially August.