Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 161 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can see how the descriptions could align…
If I may ask, do you know what house that would align with?

I mean, the concept just sounds so ridiculous and outlandish. Then again, that might be a sign of it possibly being somewhat accurate.

The black and white house. It’s not the title I was told for it, which never felt right, but I can 100% see how the word used to describe the creatures in the house would be a misunderstanding of a “frankenfarmers” design. Plus, a climate change-inspired story, where the sun has bleached the landscape, would create a black and white world.

The black and white house. It’s not the title I was told for it, which never felt right, but I can 100% see how the word used to describe the creatures in the house would be a misunderstanding of a “frankenfarmers” design. Plus, a climate change-inspired story, where the sun has bleached the landscape, would create a black and white world.

Ooooh, intriguing! Yeah, that is a reasoning for the B&W I don't think any of us were going to guess. Personally, I'm hoping for a bit of splicing or genetic engineering, a little bit of hybrids goes a long way with me.

Reactions: bdubsCEO
Ooooh, intriguing! Yeah, that is a reasoning for the B&W I don't think any of us were going to guess. Personally, I'm hoping for a bit of splicing or genetic engineering, a little bit of hybrids goes a long way with me.
I am speculating based purely on a Facebook post and character description, so I could be very wrong on it. And, again, the title I was told is completely unrelated. But it’s an interesting thread…

I hope they aren’t planning on planting corn for this b&w house!
season 5 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Reactions: Drummanmatt
Plus, a climate change-inspired story, where the sun has bleached the landscape, would create a black and white world.
I think I cracked the code...
1714476707801.png
In all seriousness, though, what we've heard of this idea so far is truly bizarre and the kind of curveball we need this season. If true, the combination of the color scheme, high-concept climate change premise, and Frankenstein farm setting gives this the potential to be a really surreal and unnerving experience. If it's not Boris, then this is the next best option for a black and white house. I can't wait to hear more about this one.

Last edited:
Easily.
Squirm - Wriggle
Piranha - Gators
SSSSSSSSSSS - Ruuuuuuuuf! or Meeeeeeeow!
Killer Lemons!

I didn't even include the popular movies at the time like Jaws, The Omen, TCM, Alien, The Exorcist or Halloween (Spoof would have to be something like Christmas or Easter since Thanksgiving is already taken unfortunately). The rest of the popular IP's could all be easily spoofed too.
I meant more the decade overall not individual elements of individual films created in that decade.

I'm in.

Uni has done so well with "this generic pre-announcement description of the premise sounds meh" turning into "that was an awesome GOAT house!" in the past that this description makes me really want to go to HHN now.

/I mean I already have hotel and plane tickets and was already planning to go; I just want to go now!

I think the climate change inspo (or generally post apocalyptic backstory) may really hit the nail on the head here. Have creatures roam a landscape-made-barren in a year where Fallout may have taken people by surprise as a successful video game adaptation...

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I was really expecting that house to just be a mystery until July. Sounds pretty high-concept, but honestly they pulled off an All Tomorrows-type evolutionary Sci-Fi horror in Decendants of Destruction, and I would've bet against that one too. Here's hoping they stick the landing, if what we're talking about turns out to be true.

I meant more the decade overall not individual elements of individual films created in that decade.

Oh I see. lol. Well, I think every decade has its own distinct music, fashion, technology, hairstyle, movie style, etc. so 70's, 60's or 50's can definitely have a "vibe that can be easily identified and parodied". These past few decades I'm not so sure though. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Chumpieboy
This sounds very Twin Peaks: The Return episode 8.

Is it a Seeds of Extinction sequel?
If the concept turns out to be correct, I could see this be a Saws N' Steam sequel honestly. Saws N' Steam has the world's oceans completely evaporated and the land trapped in extreme heat. Also, a mansion with people being rebuilt into Frankenstein-style monsters sounds rather steampunk, and considering Into the Machine had human bodies being harvested, I could definitely see a sequel having those bodies rebuilt into Frankenfarmer horrors.

Or this could just be its own thing, which would also be just as cool.