Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 159 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s not Dead Exposure. It may feel like it, but it’s not a zombie house.

Honestly, if what I’m hearing is correct, you’re not going to guess it. It’s too left field.

Nope. Based on the rumored description of the creatures, it 1) doesn’t seem like something Universal has done before and 2) doesn’t have to be black and white but for some reason is.

Just accept that it’s a black and white original and embrace the unknown.
I'm going to go down the rabbit hole on this and try to figure this out.

Like DE but no zombies. Legacy said DE, not DEPZ, I might be looking in to that to hard and he just didn't feel like writing out PZ.
Too left field. Something we would not expect.
Not something Uni has done before?
Does not need to be B&W but is.

We were, and now it’s dead. Welcome to HHN speculation!
I wasn't trying to act like the unknown original was a lie or anything, I'm familiar with spec. I just remember it being discussed with a lower likelihood to happen, so I assumed that could've been the case, and I hadn't seen it brought up since the map dropped.

I wasn't trying to act like the unknown original was a lie or anything, I'm familiar with spec. I just remember it being discussed with a lower likelihood to happen, so I assumed that could've been the case, and I hadn't seen it brought up since the map dropped.
What? I was talking about how The Weeknd was rumored and now it’s not. Saying u weren’t losing ur mind and it was talked about and now it’s not. That’s how spec. Goes.

Last edited:
If it makes you feel any better, there's now talks of a second Icon-related house, so it may be a worthy sacrifice!

Interested GIF by reactionseditor

I would not put it pass them in trying their hand in creating another icon, I could see them trying to get on a roll here with this year after the last two years, the lineup may not be pleasing to people now but I'm sure as time gets closer and they're revealed to us that things will look a lot better than they are now.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Yeah last year worked really well with Oddfellow because felt it a bit like the past, felt like what 21 was and could be more like if that year was done now, Oddfellow did sorta get a short-end of the stick with his zone but honestly his presence and mini shows made up for it, this year whoever it is honestly could work out well with the supposed line up.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I take it HHN won’t have any of the fancy lagoon show stuff this year that just got announced?
Yeah I think we could rule it out this year, I see the new lagoon show though help being a test out for next year's event, they'll have enough time to work out all the kinks and stuff and hopefully it'll be as spectacular, as for drones, I can't see them being apart of the HHN's lagoon shows.

I'm going to go down the rabbit hole on this and try to figure this out.

Like DE but no zombies. Legacy said DE, not DEPZ, I might be looking in to that to hard and he just didn't feel like writing out PZ.
Too left field. Something we would not expect.
Not something Uni has done before?
Does not need to be B&W but is.
"But for some reason is" on the Black and White is what's really interesting to me.

It removes all the things I would automatically guess like something cartoon or alien related. Creatures are new too (as far as we know)

My absolutely random prediction based on nothing is - it's not black and white in a retro sense, but literally split, like the icons on the map or a black and white cookie itself. So lights off, everything blends, lights on, stuff stands out. A reveal, not a strobe

Reactions: SeventyOne
:lmao: "But for some reason is" on the Black and White is what's really interesting to me.

It removes all the things I would automatically guess like something cartoon or alien related. Creatures are new too (as far as we know)

My absolutely random prediction based on nothing is - it's not black and white in a retro sense, but literally split, like the icons on the map or a black and white cookie itself. So lights off, everything blends, lights on, stuff stands out
So an idea I just thought of, Legacy said it’s something they never done and it’s too left field, so with last years Dueling Dragons, why not continue the trend with past rides and do a twister house. :lmao::lmao: