Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 151 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The main issue with this is that the entrances and exits are different for the newer sprungs. You can see the sidewalks in the attached image which lead to the possible entrances/exits. I believe the exits are on the sides facing the other sprung as the sidewalks merge there.

For clarification this image is found on an official public permitting site and is public record.
Unless I'm seeing the permit incorrectly, it looks like there are entrances/exits on all 4 sides of the Sprung Tent. They can also later on build one of those temporary wooden boardwalks they built like they did last year for the tents.

After last year, no way will they use the exit there. It was bad enough last year without the new ST.
The entry point closest to MIB is a bit larger in size compared to the other one. I'm sure it'll be even worse, but this is the least amount of walking solution I can think of.

You could have both older sprungs enter at DreamWorks if they can find access points for two houses instead of 1 how they used to, and then split MIB exits into two different ones.

Baklava = (Bak)Lava
pompeii-textimage_345976828_3x2.jpg

Last edited:
Just because that was black and white, and just because there’s a rumored black and white House, that doesn’t mean they’re the same thing…
I’m just saying it is bc that’s the last rumor I read and that what people think the HNN spec map is leading towards with the black and white skull from last years tribute store.

I’m glad to hear they are different. While I loved last years tribute store, I don’t really want a house for it.

I’m just saying it is bc that’s the last rumor I read and that what people think the HNN spec map is leading towards with the black and white skull from last years tribute store.

I’m glad to hear they are different. While I loved last years tribute store, I don’t really want a house for it.
Couldn’t agree more.
Love that tribute store but it’s perfect as a one off.

Unless, you know…. It’s Boris.

Just FYI, those codenames don't really mean anything. Yeah it's fun to use them during HHN spec and try to correlate them with current rumors but they're not hints or anything towards the houses.
Well, they're related - they're just related in a very dumb way that wouldn't really be able to be guessed lol. Like last year, I believe it was:

Tomato - Darkest Deal (crowd throwing tomatoes)
Orange - Chucky (orange hair)
Grape - Exorcist: Believer (wine)
Pear - TLOU (pair of protagonists)

I can't remember the others!

Don’t they always have a panel?
Yes, but last year it was not about that year’s event specifically if I recall correctly. I think it had to do with honoring the women behind horror nights. In 2022, it was a discussion about horror nights with some behind the scenes stuff from the Legends Collide announcement. This seems to be more like that, but again, could mean a few things. Just definitely not a bad sign

Yes, but last year it was not about that year’s event specifically if I recall correctly. I think it had to do with honoring the women behind horror nights. In 2022, it was a discussion about horror nights with some behind the scenes stuff from the Legends Collide announcement. This seems to be more like that, but again, could mean a few things. Just definitely not a bad sign
I was also thinking this would be a Legends Collide situation. announce a house a few days prior, then show off the concept art at the panel.

I was also thinking this would be a Legends Collide situation. announce a house a few days prior, then show off the concept art at the panel.
If that is true that means that an announcement could be before May 17. If we are going off of this information that is very exciting news.

Reactions: Ahmanet