Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 211 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What the heck is the unknown original then omg

Legacy’s guess (and I believe he emphasized it was a guess; correct me if I’m wrong), was that it’s name is based on the grave robbers portion of last year’s tribute store. Whether that’s the entire house or just one scene of a fully fleshed out house adapting the Curator’s comics from last year is up for interpretation, I suppose.

Seeing multiple “anthology” houses this year would be quite interesting.

Me praying I can just put the PNG of last year's logo up tomorrow like

giphy.gif

Legacy’s guess (and I believe he emphasized it was a guess; correct me if I’m wrong), was that it’s name is based on the grave robbers portion of last year’s tribute store. Whether that’s the entire house or just one scene of a fully fleshed out house adapting the Curator’s comics from last year is up for interpretation, I suppose.

Seeing multiple “anthology” houses this year would be quite interesting.
It is a guess. I also don’t think it’s an icon house either. It could be… my hunch says it isn’t.
Hey legacy, will monstrous have the same monsters as Hollywood or will they have different ones?
From my understanding, yes. Maybe a couple of different ones but mostly the same.

Last edited:
This is my favorite rollout ever. I love that the original houses are getting the spotlight, especially as they've been outshining even the IPs for so many years. They also each get their own chance to shine this way and are building up hype on their own. Keep 'em coming, Uni.

Apologies for my ignorance, but what is the general consensus with the IP’s this year?

Been a tad out of the loop and don’t have the energy to read back all the pages. Wasn’t going to make the trip from the UK this year, but then they announced Goblin Feast… couldn’t not go at that point.

Also, we went to HHN Hollywood last year, and that Monstrous one was easily the best one for us, so that’s exciting if that gets announced too!

Apologies for my ignorance, but what is the general consensus with the IP’s this year?

Been a tad out of the loop and don’t have the energy to read back all the pages. Wasn’t going to make the trip from the UK this year, but then they announced Goblin Feast… couldn’t not go at that point.

Also, we went to HHN Hollywood last year, and that Monstrous one was easily the best one for us, so that’s exciting if that gets announced too!
Universal Monst-hers
Ghostbusters (most likely) Frozen Empire
Horrors of Blumhouse: Insidious, Insidious Too, More Insidious
A Quiet Place