Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For the Springfield stay and scream are you still able to get drinks and food in Moes and the Springfield food court and get in line for a house? Assuming the line would be The Last of Us if you did that.
I saw someone ask about this on Twitter, to which UOR said Springfield food court is shut down during the changeover.

But you could definitely pick up food/drinks before entering the S&S area. You just wouldn’t have an indoor seating location to use.

I saw someone ask about this on Twitter, to which UOR said Springfield food court is shut down during the changeover.

But you could definitely pick up food/drinks before entering the S&S area. You just wouldn’t have an indoor seating location to use.
Hard pass, I’ll take A/C lol. But thank you for the info!

I am wondering if anyone did the hotel stay and scream - or if it’s a thing again this year? If so how was it?

I apologize if this has been covered the last couple of days - but it’s hard keeping up with all the news. I know there was discussion a couple of weeks back but I’m wondering if anyone has actually tried it this year.

Thanks

Did it yesterday and got in around 6:15pm. They don't let you into a house straightaway like they did Hellblock last year, likely because Bloodmoon is really good. But I was able to get into Bloodmoon with only a 10 minute wait so it worked out.

I’ve got around 5 weeks to go until my first trip of the season and my first night will be a little unusual for me. My flight lands around 3:15pm, so after hotel check in, I’ll be getting to the gates (hopefully) a little before 5pm. My question is, when do they typically stop letting people in to the S&S locations? I would like to be able to head back to Springfield as soon as I get in the park, but I don’t know if I’ll be able to get there before 5pm hits. I’ve never been this late before on any previous trips, so I’m not sure what things look like around this time. Thanks for any help.

I’ve got around 5 weeks to go until my first trip of the season and my first night will be a little unusual for me. My flight lands around 3:15pm, so after hotel check in, I’ll be getting to the gates (hopefully) a little before 5pm. My question is, when do they typically stop letting people in to the S&S locations? I would like to be able to head back to Springfield as soon as I get in the park, but I don’t know if I’ll be able to get there before 5pm hits. I’ve never been this late before on any previous trips, so I’m not sure what things look like around this time. Thanks for any help.
As long as you enter before 5 you are good. You would definitely be further back in line though once you get in.

Reactions: dxwwf3
Did it yesterday and got in around 6:15pm. They don't let you into a house straightaway like they did Hellblock last year, likely because Bloodmoon is really good. But I was able to get into Bloodmoon with only a 10 minute wait so it worked out.
Interesting. What time would you recommend getting there for?

Reactions: kargy749
As long as you enter before 5 you are good. You would definitely be further back in line though once you get in.
Thanks! Because I would be there so late, I would either do Monsters or go further into Springfield and wait for the tents. Definitely wouldn’t want to get in the back of The Last of Us

Interesting. What time would you recommend getting there for?
At the hotel entrance? Depends on how much you're willing to wait! The rest of my group was at the entrance like 15 or 20 minutes ahead of me and they waited in a 5 or 10 minute line at the hotel entrance and then only got through Bloodmoon like 5 minutes or so ahead of me. But I tend to want to minimize my waiting in the hot Florida sun so I liked when I got there.

Are checking bags? Staying on-site? Landing at 3:15 and trying to get in be 5 seems tough imo. Check in for on-site is usually a decent wait then going to room to drop off, then bus to park, then security.

It seems like you really have to be in the front of the line to not get buried with a long wait from the stay and scream for stranger things. Does anyone know if they are cutting off the first section of the line early from the rest of the stay and scream like last year? I nearly missed being at the front when they did that.

Are checking bags? Staying on-site? Landing at 3:15 and trying to get in be 5 seems tough imo. Check in for on-site is usually a decent wait then going to room to drop off, then bus to park, then security.

Yes I’ll be at Sapphire Falls. It usually takes about 45 minutes after I land to be able to be at my hotel with the Universal Superstar Shuttle. If it ends up being a little late, I can always just drop off the bags and go straight to the park with the water taxi without checking in. Takes care of security there instead of at CityWalk.

So as I said, I'm leaning towards biting the bullet and visiting a night because of Dragons. So I'm trying to cut down on what houses to see by about half. Chucky seems to be the consensus dud so far and I'm not into LoU, so those are on the bottom of my priority list. Dragons is obviously at the top, Unmasked is #2, followed by ST4 and Darkest Deal (big early years Supernatural fan and I love delta blues aesthetic). Anything else I can put low on my cut list?

Yes I’ll be at Sapphire Falls. It usually takes about 45 minutes after I land to be able to be at my hotel with the Universal Superstar Shuttle. If it ends up being a little late, I can always just drop off the bags and go straight to the park with the water taxi without checking in. Takes care of security there instead of at CityWalk.
Yeah seems checkin lines are pretty long lately. Water taxi will def help.

Reactions: dxwwf3
Parking/traffic is a mess tonight. Left my hotel near Seaworld around 7:00 and parked at 8:20.
50 minutes from turning off Hollywood Way (the street from Turkey Lake) to finding a space around that time. Traffic for the JP garage was backed up to Adventure Way.

When doing S&S for Stranger Things, do you get into Express line after it releases from the holding area or are there two lines in the S&S?

At the hotel entrance? Depends on how much you're willing to wait! The rest of my group was at the entrance like 15 or 20 minutes ahead of me and they waited in a 5 or 10 minute line at the hotel entrance and then only got through Bloodmoon like 5 minutes or so ahead of me. But I tend to want to minimize my waiting in the hot Florida sun so I liked when I got there.
Do you know how long the wait for Stranger things was by then?