Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 279 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything will be better than the loop from last year

I still occasionally listen to last year’s parkwide loop, but it just doesn’t do it for me. A lot of it feels totally unrelated to the Halloween event it was played at and just doesn’t put me in the spooky mood.

Thats why I’m wondering if Stranger Things is the perfect excuse to return to those more sinister sounding synth tunes. Because those Stranger Things years at the park had some bangers in the parkwide loop.

Last edited:
Anything will be better than the loop from last year
I loved the loop from last year, but mostly because I really like Psychobilly music and that's what I associate most with horror and Halloween. It was tailor made for me and only me and I truly appreciate yall taking one for the team for my personal enjoyment! :innocent:

I appreciate the variety and I thought the music itself was fine. I understand that not every year can sound the same and I certainly wouldn’t want the event to feel stagnant. Maybe I just wanted last year’s loop to feel more like Nightmare Fuel.

At the end of the day, I’m sure they need to focus more on the sound design for the houses and scarezones. The general loop just has to be something functional.

Reactions: TCox91
I still occasionally listen to last year’s parkwide loop, but it just doesn’t do it for me. A lot of it feels totally unrelated to the Halloween event it was played at and just doesn’t put me in the spooky mood.

Thats why I’m wondering if Stranger Things is the perfect excuse to return to those more sinister sounding synth tunes. Because those Stranger Things years at the park had some bangers in the parkwide loop.
Absolutely. The parkwide music for 29 was fantastic and set the mood perfectly

30 had an amazing loop with no StrTh, but Jack. So maybe Oddfellow also means better.

Reactions: RGMick77
BanThat's the fun of opinions, cause I really disliked 30's loop. Very small list of repetitive songs that I just didn't vibe with at all. I'd take 80s synth and psychobilly any day over that gross industrial and metal looped every 45 minutes haha! Different tastes is all!
banning super mario GIF

Chucky called me a pencil neck in 2018, I still have yet to recover…
28-29 had a amazing music loops; I specially liked how they played some IP’s music in 2018 making them more present at the event. Evil synth belongs at the event
HHN 30 was a missed opportunity; it was a short list of stock metal music that got old fast; it worked in the gate entrance but the rest of the park it was tedious.
31’s was cool for the mood and overall theme; but the music itself was ehhh

Status
Not open for further replies.