Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 256 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Spec Maps from HNN
2023v3.png
Are these locations possibly the queue line entrances?

If so, that Last of Us, Original Tent, and Original Tent are going to have some LONG treks…

And I remain skeptical that the original Exorcist is a big enough draw to warrant inclusion on its own merits.
I said the same thing about Halloween last year and Texas Chainsaw Massacre at 30. I think Exorcist will have about the same draw those did.
I agree. The Exorcist feels like a red herring at this point, but I may be wrong.
Please be a red herring for Evil Dead Rise.

Those symbols are the zodiac signs

It was more of an "experience" than an actual scarezone. The Death Eaters would walk around and waive their wands menacingly, but not actually try to scare anyone to the same degree as a regular scare zone. The only thing I would compare to an actual scare zone are the people taking selfies with the actors lol
I
so 4 zones and three hordes and a Vamp show

Circling back around to this:

There will be "additional experiences," not necessarily another show(at least not in the context everyone would be thinking, like Jack's 25th or AoV in their smaller stage days). These experiences will eat crowds.
As well @Legacy had the idea of musical acts helping flesh out the Vamp ‘69 zone. It looks like we might have a stage of some sort set up there again.

This could end up being my favorite Vamp zone if it all shakes out. There is a TON of great music and imagery from Woodstock that could be used.

I better hear some Creedence Clearwater Revolution in there.

Reactions: Ahmanet
No idea if it's intentional, but there is something of a music/performance theme here. Oddfellow carnival, Monsters potentially featuring Phantom, Vamp 69 with classic rock, Stranger Things 4 presumably featuring Master of Puppets, the M3gan troupe dancing and tumbling, and of course, Robert Johnson

Bringing back that stage and tying it into Vamp 69' would be pretty neat, and honestly a fantastic integration of the Woodstock theme. And having the show there would also allow the scare zone to do its thing without interruption. A weakness of New Year's Eve was the zone pretty much stopped and focused on the show when it was going on...which was often.

Bringing back that stage and tying it into Vamp 69' would be pretty neat, and honestly a fantastic integration of the Woodstock theme. And having the show there would also allow the scare zone to do its thing without interruption. A weakness of New Year's Eve was the zone pretty much stopped and focused on the show when it was going on...which was often.
Agreed. I really liked Vamp 85, but the big weakness was how often the ball dropped lol

Front-most house is interesting to me. I know the Yeti rumors surfaced a while back. The logo prominently features pine trees, so I quickly thought of the Leeds/Jersey Devil who is rumored to live in the pine barrens. Perhaps A&D used another urban legend like Yeti/Bigfoot as a codename here to throw fans off the scent, and that’s what spun up the rumors. I expect I’m overthinking it, but a fun idea.

Front-most house is interesting to me. I know the Yeti rumors surfaced a while back. The logo prominently features pine trees, so I quickly thought of the Leeds/Jersey Devil who is rumored to live in the pine barrens. Perhaps A&D used another urban legend like Yeti/Bigfoot as a codename here to throw fans off the scent, and that’s what spun up the rumors. I expect I’m overthinking it, but a fun idea.
i would LOVE a jersey devil house, but only if the surrounding food stands had taylor ham (not pork roll) on a good bagel.

tbh, there's enough to make a whole weird NJ house with gates of hell, clinton road. i feel like most of my high school weekends involved running around after new spots in the magazine.

i would LOVE a jersey devil house, but only if the surrounding food stands had taylor ham (not pork roll) on a good bagel.

tbh, there's enough to make a whole weird NJ house with gates of hell, clinton road. i feel like most of my high school weekends involved running around after new spots in the magazine.
I live in PA and I have spent so much time reading the Weird PA, Weird NJ and Weird MD books. And yeah, each of them could honestly have multiple houses lol

I'd LOVE Death Eaters in Diagon. Would make the area feel more in line with the event, y'know? Tradeoff would probably be Gringotts no longer being a walk-on and the area not being a nice little quiet aside from the hustle and bustle of the event.
Death Eaters are LONG overdue for that area! I really hope it’s true!

So if they are cutting opening zone and we are now at four complete zones, do we think this is the new norm?

Do we know if the decision was more about Uni wanting not to congest Minion Land at the moment, or Illumination might have said “No zone is Minion land”?

Either way I hope they keep Chainsaws in Springfield to pick up the slack.
I’d give up a scare zone just to have Death Eaters this year!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.